The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline 1 Hit K0 Hoe

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Range
« on: May 19, 2015, 06:53:31 pm »
I think range is too overpowered.. and i think that would not be too overpowered.. its boring in wild, everywhere is rangers with ogre bows and morrigan's who its 50-60 always...
thanks.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Range
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 08:18:37 pm »
What are you actually suggesting?
Why do we need it?

Could you please edit your reply with the answers to both these questions, if not topic will be locked.
;

Offline Ledomy10

• Liked: 241 times
  • +0/-0
  • kamikadze
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 08:40:30 pm »
This is not a suggestion.
Btw, range is normal.
Use anti-range in wild if you don't want to get k0.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2015, 08:42:48 pm »
Why do we need it?

Could you please edit your reply with the answers to both these questions, if not topic will be locked.

Pretty sure he is suggesting nerfing dark bow and ogre comp bow. Reason for this being that these bows can pop enormous damage in a single tick. A single dragon arrow shot with dark bow deals equal damage to god bows with god arrows. Dark and ogre comp bows shoot two arrows at once, dealing double the damage. God bows are able to hit 40+ quite easily, so you can imagine the potential damage that can be dealt with dark bow or comp ogre.

What makes this unbalanced is that the other combat styles do not offer anything like this. Melee doesn't even have a fast-hitting level 80 weapon.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 08:44:36 pm by Someone12116 »

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 09:36:54 pm »
Why do we need it?

Pretty sure he is suggesting nerfing dark bow and ogre comp bow. Reason for this being that these bows can pop enormous damage in a single tick. A single dragon arrow shot with dark bow deals equal damage to god bows with god arrows. Dark and ogre comp bows shoot two arrows at once, dealing double the damage. God bows are able to hit 40+ quite easily, so you can imagine the potential damage that can be dealt with dark bow or comp ogre.

What makes this unbalanced is that the other combat styles do not offer anything like this. Melee doesn't even have a fast-hitting level 80 weapon.

Magic can hit 50+ at an equal speed to a ranger's bow, and melee can hit 90+ with claws. I don't see how this is unbalanced at all, minus the speed.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2015, 10:00:57 pm »
Why do we need it?

Magic can hit 50+ at an equal speed to a ranger's bow, and melee can hit 90+ with claws. I don't see how this is unbalanced at all, minus the speed.

That 50 alone won't k0 your opponent in one tick, though. Dark bow hitting 40+ twice when pure PKing is absolutely devastating. Those are two completely different things.
Pages: 1