The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 656 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
Rabbit foot V2
« on: December 31, 2015, 02:32:00 am »
For the reason of not wanting to dig I am making a new topic about the 'Rabbit Foot' that got so much positive feedback on my suggestion on it a few months back.

In addition to everything that I talked about in my previous suggestion, which can be found here, I am now suggesting that wearing this rabbit foot will also increase your chance of not loosing your crystal when an Elemental weapon has run out of usage. Maybe to a 60% of keeping it or even higher, no more than 75% though.
Thoughts?
The following users liked this post: Selene Gomez

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Rabbit foot V2
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 04:34:48 am »
I'd still want the necklace to be added, however I don't think this feature is quite necessary. 50/50 is a perfectly fine rate, it keeps the crystals' price balanced too.

I am now suggesting that wearing this rabbit foot will also increase your chance of not loosing your crystal when an Elemental weapon has run out of usage.
Pretty sure it's spelled 'losing' and the things an elemental weapon runs out of are charges.
Consider yourself nazi'd.
;

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2015, 10:20:59 am »
I agree with the main rabbit foot idea but not with the addition you made in this topic.

We need to keep element crystals sinking. 50/50 chance would be better for it in my opinion.

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2015, 04:31:43 pm »
Only if another version of rabbit foot (perfect rabbit foot or something like that) is added to the game with low droprate (atleast 1:100 or even 1:200).
Also it should have high crafting requirement. This item should be hard to obtain.

As far as effects are concerned I think crystal's 50/50 retrieval chance is perfectly fine, it shouldn't be altered.
Personally I'd prefer these effects:
  • more c nests when wc-ing
  • more snape grass and caskets when fishing
  • less fails at thieving & agility
Pages: 1