The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Banjo

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quests
« on: February 05, 2015, 05:40:28 am »
This has to have been suggested, and I already checked and was shocked to see it isn't in "What Not to Suggest" so I'll suggest it for the sake of making it fresh in everyone's mind. We should add some more quests. Even some of the ones that are already in the game. We don't have a lot of them, and if we added them all into Emps it would provide for a good break in between skilling and pking for players. Also, with the addition of new quests there should (of course) be a quest cape that you can wear when you have completed all of them.

What do you guys think?

-Banjo

Mod Mary

Re: Quests
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 08:49:16 am »
Quests are lot of work to make + they're one-time content, a player will only play it once. The relative work needed for the bit of fun that one player gets once is kinda high :/
That's why there are little quests in our server.

If you have a good quest idea, feel free to post it! Just saying 'new quest' doesn't really help either..

Offline Mr Emche

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 11:26:38 am »
Quests are lot of work to make + they're one-time content, a player will only play it once. The relative work needed for the bit of fun that one player gets once is kinda high :/

If you have a good quest idea, feel free to post it! Just saying 'new quest' doesn't really help either..

i thought i saw a guy wearing quest cape ingame yesterday , cant remember his name tho but its there , he even do the skillcape emote [floating with quest symbol on his head , lighting all around] and its blue + white in colour ,so im pretty sure its a questcape and not skillcape . How to get that cape anyway?

Offline Tgod Bro

• Liked: 304 times
  • +0/-0
  • Het echt varkentje
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 11:31:05 am »

i thought i saw a guy wearing quest cape ingame yesterday , cant remember his name tho but its there , he even do the skillcape emote [floating with quest symbol on his head , lighting all around] and its blue + white in colour ,so im pretty sure its a questcape and not skillcape . How to get that cape anyway?
That 'guy`is Zodiacsreign and he's the only one who has it.

You can't get one.

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.

Offline Mr Emche

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2015, 11:39:50 am »

You can't get one.

What does he do to get that cape ? im just curious

Mod Mary

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2015, 12:00:18 pm »

You can't get one.

I gave it to him for his efforts in Emps Scape (design).

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2015, 12:14:37 pm »

You can't get one.

He did graphics for Emps-Scape and created the logo for our old forum page.

OT:
New quests are always nice but please state exactly what you want implemented. Just having "new quests" as a suggestion is very vague.

Offline Armadylchamp

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2015, 02:05:38 pm »

what if you release 1 or 2 quests a weak.
and as for the hard work part,you don't need to make original quests(not all of them).

Mod Mary

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2015, 03:29:18 pm »

what if you release 1 or 2 quests a weak.
and as for the hard work part,you don't need to make original quests(not all of them).
It's still a lot of work for one-time content.

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2015, 04:45:26 pm »
New quests are indeed great, but it requires a lot of work ;-/
What kind of quests you're thinking about..?
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015
Pages: 1