The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Ledomy10

• Liked: 241 times
  • +0/-0
  • kamikadze
    • View Profile
Quests.
« on: May 11, 2015, 01:49:55 pm »
I'd really like to see more quests in game, that will be great for me, more exciting to players.
Also you should make quest point shop. ;)
If you accept with that, we need to vote, what items we would like to see in shop. :p
That what i want to see myself..
Leave your opinions. :p

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Quests.
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 02:13:55 pm »
While I would love to see more quests in the game myself, I have to disagree. Quests are one time content, you can complete them once per account. Making quests takes a lot of time, it would be a shame if that time gives people something they just rush through once and completely forget about it later. Don't get me wrong, I would love more quests, but I don't think it's worth putting the development time it requires into it at the moment.
;

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2015, 03:36:32 pm »
While I would love to see more quests in the game myself, I have to disagree. Quests are one time content, you can complete them once per account. Making quests takes a lot of time, it would be a shame if that time gives people something they just rush through once and completely forget about it later. Don't get me wrong, I would love more quests, but I don't think it's worth putting the development time it requires into it at the moment.
This.

We'd love new quests but they take longer to code. This time could be put on something that will attract more players.

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2015, 01:12:46 pm »
There have been quest suggestions before, also there've been been clue scroll suggestions. Why not combine these suggestions? Since completing a clue is going on an adventure - quest. Just an idea.

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2015, 06:05:23 pm »
I like that idea... Maybe I could release adventures instead of quests. Which turns out to be a random combination of certain actions? E.g. digging for a treasure, talking to a certain person... killing npc X, etc. Thoughts on that? (similar to RS clue scrolls I'd say)
The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd, Big Chris, Someone12116, Str8att7, Ledomy10

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2015, 07:50:54 pm »
I like that idea... Maybe I could release adventures instead of quests. Which turns out to be a random combination of certain actions? E.g. digging for a treasure, talking to a certain person... killing npc X, etc. Thoughts on that? (similar to RS clue scrolls I'd say)

Yes! So much yes!
Maybe a daily thing or something?

Offline C4 Nerd

• Liked: 715 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2015, 07:52:03 pm »

Take all my yes'!

Thanks Bubblebeam2 and Shadowkei <3

Emps-World Moderator since December 9th, 2014

Emps-World Administrator since April 8th, 2015

Emps-World Game Administrator Since June 8th, 2015

Resigned October 17th, 2015

Offline Hugo Terwiss

• Liked: 362 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2015, 07:52:31 pm »

Yes please!!!

Emps-world Player Moderator Since June 16, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since October 29, 2015
Emps-World Player Moderator Since February 26, 2016

Resigned as staff member on the 12th of July, 2016
Emps-World Player Moderator Since September 27, 2017

Offline Kena

• Liked: 51 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2015, 08:33:06 pm »
#thomy4win
luv u bae

Offline Ledomy10

• +0/-0
  • kamikadze
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2015, 08:47:04 pm »
Yup, you should!

Offline Keiskelar

• Liked: 180 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2015, 09:08:40 pm »

Adventure log pls :)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 09:10:47 pm by Keiskelar »

You don't get postcount in Off-Topic Section btw.

#Joshiee

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity,
and I’m not sure about the universe."
- Albert Einste

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2015, 10:31:16 pm »

if you can do that then we want it thomy           #Thomy4PrimeMinister
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Offline Rlc

• Liked: 28 times
  • +0/-0
  • Don't hate, appreciate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2015, 07:25:06 am »
Quests are fun but takes long to make.. There can be lots of things you could make instead of quests that would attract players.
Proud Emps-Scape/World player since 2007

Offline Ledomy10

• +0/-0
  • kamikadze
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2015, 03:51:54 pm »
Quests are fun but takes long to make.. There can be lots of things you could make instead of quests that would attract players.
If you don't want, don't , don't complete quests, maxed ones can complete quests aswell, same as me. If i'm tired to skill, i don't want to skill, don't want to do, so i go to complete some quests. ;p
Pages: 1