The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Ucantbeatme

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Pvp
« on: April 20, 2019, 02:56:44 pm »
When ur pking u should be ready to lose items ur bringing. So theres that thing u can tab away midle of the fight just to avoid death. I find it really dumb since whats the point of fighting against a guy who uses that every single fight? That tele immunity should be disabled from pvp because it makes pking pointless. Im sure i can find people who agree and some people who use this and thinks its good to have. Only way u should be able to avoid death is eating.

Offline Rama

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Pvp
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2019, 03:21:40 pm »
As a non-pker I see nothing wrong with this problem.
If you don't want your enemy to tab away maybe go fight in duel and disable forfeit.

Offline Ucantbeatme

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2019, 03:25:14 pm »
As a non-pker I see nothing wrong with this problem.
If you don't want your enemy to tab away maybe go fight in duel and disable forfeit.
But if people would go to duel for fights whats the points of pvp existence? Its more fair in pvp and u dont need to die when ur out. If fights would move in to the duel arena people would just go would take full bag of brews and restores and pray whole fight just for then win.

Offline Ironsuomi

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • llllll
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2019, 03:51:25 pm »
Disabling tabbing out completely in wildy is too much, but here's few suggestions.

• When you use your spec attack, you wouldn't be able to teleport for a few seconds like in osrs.
  • You can only teleport out of wilderness in 1-15 wilderness.

I feel like allowing people to teleport in 20 wilderness feels way too easy, you are basically forced to bring teleblock anywere you go.

I don't do much edgeville pking so I'm not going to comment anymore on that.
The following users liked this post: Darker Manz

Offline Antebellum

• Liked: 27 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2019, 12:28:27 pm »

• When you use your spec attack, you wouldn't be able to teleport for a few seconds like in osrs.
  • You can only teleport out of wilderness in 1-15 wilderness.

I feel like allowing people to teleport in 20 wilderness feels way too easy, you are basically forced to bring teleblock anywere you go.

at the moment it cant be done because skill cape perks have been kinda left out of the main ideas.
add a mage cape perk that u can swap spellbooks. theres a rune bag ingame so u wont actually get punished when you are bringing tb and barr runes.
but then there is trickster set ,that in deep wildy 1v1 scenarios against pkers who do not have the best knowledge of what they are doing, then its the best.

i really dont see the problem of teleporting mid fights in edgeville. If the opponent panic tabs too often, just try to time your attacks faster so that he would die, or just do not fight him.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2019, 08:17:45 pm »
Teleporting should be the end of the fight once you click on it

Offline Di Dot

• Liked: 67 times
  • +0/-0
  • Dr. Di
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2019, 11:53:49 am »
remove teleports completely and no1 will cry :)

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2019, 07:49:02 pm »
remove teleports completely and no1 will cry :)
also remove food and weapons and the ability to walk
The following users liked this post: Di Dot, Letsgethigh

Offline Kurd

• Liked: 26 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2019, 12:45:49 am »
The teleport is gay. Honestly so annoying. Especially when people abuse it. You get someone with spec  he has 5 hp, Cant gmaul or do shit cuz he teled. Specs poisons and bleeds should hit through tele.
Pages: 1