The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline All Gone

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
  • It's not dumb who asks.
    • View Profile
PvP
« on: February 05, 2019, 12:28:43 pm »
[Edit]
1.Add quick prayers
2.Make void tradeable or make it so you could reclaim your untradeable incase you lose it in wild. <--shit idea,i just hate pc
3.Add something like karambwans. Thomy is alrdy working on it.
4.Boost the droprate of barrows items (or just dharok parts) this way dharok prices would drop. No wonder dh pking is dead when set is 20-30m
5.Move the npc ''Thomy'' from rimmington into edgeville (i mean the second npc named thomy,who is located north west of rimmington and acts like player in combat,changes armour eats when low etc.) no one even knows about it when hes in middle of nowhere,would be nice for new pkers to test something similar to pvp before jumping into real pvp and thomy npc could provide that in edgeville.
6.Option to choose edgeville as home teleport (yes there is lots of ways to tele into edgeville but this would make it easier for newbies,and easier for the lazy ones)
7.Maybe add player killings into daily tasks
8.Add orb where you can see your special attack energy.

Dont get confused in the comments, This post has been edited few times
Sorry for bad london
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 03:30:13 am by All Gone »
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Loop

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
Re: PvP
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 01:21:08 pm »
1. I can agree with you about this. The reason why I don't like hybridding is because of the quick changes of prayer you have to be able to do. So a quick prayer option would be nice
2. This has been changed for a reason ( I don't know the exact reason ). But to be honest, I also liked it more when it was tradeable. There are no pkers anymore wearing void armour, which I don't like. That way, there aren't much armour options left to PVP with.
3. If you mean karambwans paste by this, don't we already have this? Under the name weapon poison?
4. I disagree with this. The droprates are fine for now
5. First of all, npc Thomy is located in barbarian village, which is the center of Emps-World. So why move it to Edgeville where there are only PVP'ers?
6. Disagree. We have already a wide variety of home teleports. You can easily teleport to edgeville by using an edgeville teleport tab, using an enchanted amulet of glory or using your spellbook
7. Could be a thing, but there are not enough PVP'ers at this moment to make killing players a daily task.

These are my opinions about your suggestions.
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline All Gone

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2019, 01:34:23 pm »
1. I can agree with you about this. The reason why I don't like hybridding is because of the quick changes of prayer you have to be able to do. So a quick prayer option would be nice
2. This has been changed for a reason ( I don't know the exact reason ). But to be honest, I also liked it more when it was tradeable. There are no pkers anymore wearing void armour, which I don't like. That way, there aren't much armour options left to PVP with.
3. If you mean karambwans paste by this, don't we already have this? Under the name weapon poison?
4. I disagree with this. The droprates are fine for now
5. First of all, npc Thomy is located in barbarian village, which is the center of Emps-World. So why move it to Edgeville where there are only PVP'ers?
6. Disagree. We have already a wide variety of home teleports. You can easily teleport to edgeville by using an edgeville teleport tab, using an enchanted amulet of glory or using your spellbook
7. Could be a thing, but there are not enough PVP'ers at this moment to make killing players a daily task.

These are my opinions about your suggestions.
3. i mean the support food,kinda like brews.
5. there is second npc named thomy whos at rimmington,its npc you can fight and he acts like player (changes armours,eats when low etc.)
7.maybe this would be one of the things that would bring more pvp'ers so wouldnt hurt to add such thing.

Offline Cahit

• Liked: 229 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2019, 01:36:36 pm »
About number 5, I think having Thomy NPC in barbarian village is more suitable than moving him to edgeville. First of all, he is meant to be there for a reason, to introduce the game to new players after they finish/skip the tutorial. Secondly, it just makes more sense to have him there.
Player Moderator since January 16th 2019
Game Moderator since March 13th 2019
Player Administrator since April 13th 2019
Resigned since September 11th 2019

Offline All Gone

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2019, 01:37:24 pm »
About number 5, I think having Thomy NPC in barbarian village is more suitable than moving him to edgeville. First of all, he is meant to be there for a reason, to introduce the game to new players after they finish/skip the tutorial. Secondly, it just makes more sense to have him there.
There is second npc named thomy in rimmington,i have to edit this to avoid these missunderstandings

Offline Loop

• Liked: 58 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2019, 03:01:10 pm »
Agree with everything except the last part.

gj.

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2019, 03:16:08 pm »
Reason why void and few other items were made untradeble or always lost in pvp is because the gear itself was very easy to obtain and you'd never lose it and them never leaving the game. Same for anger weapons against revs.
-> PKing without a risk & ppl complaining over void in pvp.

1.Add quick prayers.
3.Add something like karambwans.
These two are in backlog in Trello (https://trello.com/b/QGPVa5en/emps-world) Quick prayers would also be useful outside of PvP which is nice.
The following users liked this post: All Gone

Offline Nante

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2019, 07:32:11 pm »
number 3 u can do the same with potions like zamorak and saradomin potions

Offline All Gone

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2019, 08:58:01 pm »
number 3 u can do the same with potions like zamorak and saradomin potions
yes,but idea would be to get second kind of support food for better combo eating.

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2019, 02:42:59 am »
For overall suggestion. Please do give some examples and more detailed information on whole PvP suggestion, as for feedback:

1. No comments here as I would like to see them being tested first by Pkers themselves then they would give the feedback about it. From what I saw in OSRS, that one could prove to be beneficial.
2. You can always reclaim your void after playing a fair amount of mini games in pest control. No.
3. Suggested long time ago. Eventually, it was never added and considering, we have overloads now which gets perfectly along with any higher tier cooked fish + brew combo to heal up I don't think we need additional food.
4. No. Drop rates are fairly good as they are now.
5. Thomy was always located there with no big reason to be moved away. Was it that he caused any problems being there? No, thanks, he's good where he is.
6. This could be small to zero beneficial to those who do a lot of 1 vs 1 fight in edge and are just too lazy to build accordingly teleport in their houses or make Edgeville teleports themselves. Either way, it's both yes and no on this one.
7. From my own perspective, I wouldn't be interested in such things but something new is always better than nothing. Why not?

To sum up: Yes, No, No, No, No, Yes/No, Yes.

Offline All Gone

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2019, 03:11:55 am »
For overall suggestion. Please do give some examples and more detailed information on whole PvP suggestion, as for feedback:

1. No comments here as I would like to see them being tested first by Pkers themselves then they would give the feedback about it. From what I saw in OSRS, that one could prove to be beneficial.
2. You can always reclaim your void after playing a fair amount of mini games in pest control. No.
3. Suggested long time ago. Eventually, it was never added and considering, we have overloads now which gets perfectly along with any higher tier cooked fish + brew combo to heal up I don't think we need additional food.
4. No. Drop rates are fairly good as they are now.
5. Thomy was always located there with no big reason to be moved away. Was it that he caused any problems being there? No, thanks, he's good where he is.
6. This could be small to zero beneficial to those who do a lot of 1 vs 1 fight in edge and are just too lazy to build accordingly teleport in their houses or make Edgeville teleports themselves. Either way, it's both yes and no on this one.
7. From my own perspective, I wouldn't be interested in such things but something new is always better than nothing. Why not?

To sum up: Yes, No, No, No, No, Yes/No, Yes.
I do admit i didnt provide much examples, and whole post was a bit lazy.
Gonna edit soon. Thanks for feedback
Pages: 1