The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Bluestorm

• Liked: 522 times
  • +1/-0
  • Adam.
    • View Profile
Private Chat.
« on: February 02, 2019, 06:53:25 pm »
Im suggesting to add a colored private chat, so we can choose any color we want instead of cyan right now.
well I know its maybe not needed or waste but this cyan color is annoying in some places it doesnt match the current background...

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Private Chat.
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2019, 07:42:27 pm »
Personally I think split private chat is very easy to see, cyan is quite bright color and easy to spot even from far away.
Public chat and clan chat messages (it'd be nice if you could change them to different colors) on brown background is something that's quite hard to spot however but again that depends on how far away you're sitting from your monitor.

It'd be a nice option regardless where you could choose private, clan chat and public message colours. Gives an option for color blind players to choose whatever they see the best too if we have any.
The following users liked this post: Bluestorm, Namnori

Offline Nocturnal

• Liked: 135 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Private Chat.
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 11:35:10 am »
Personally I think split private chat is very easy to see, cyan is quite bright color and easy to spot even from far away.
Public chat and clan chat messages (it'd be nice if you could change them to different colors) on brown background is something that's quite hard to spot however but again that depends on how far away you're sitting from your monitor.

Overall it's a clear read, however, when you're in any bright area, like snow and desert areas, the cyan becomes hard to read because there isn't much difference in contrast. I'd like to see this added, so you can change it to whatever colour you see fit in the area.
May you be in Heaven before the Devil knows you're dead.

OG since August 2k9
Player Moderator since June 22nd 2018
Game Moderator since September 15th 2018

Player Administrator since October 20th 2018
The following users liked this post: Bluestorm
Pages: 1