The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Str 0mg123

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
price list :
« on: September 21, 2014, 07:12:58 pm »
 hello emps world staff team,i see we want a price list in the game and in fast time u can to do,do it because the people is Befuddled about the price of the items,and do it in website i mean when every one do ::price in the game can see the price of everythings in the game its successfully way to know price i hope if you accept this idea guys,
thanks for reading  :) .
hello emps world staff and members,i am an old player in emps scape i love this game and i happy when i hear it back lets talk about my self,im from israel,16 years old mostly of my time playing rsps games,im male too,i love football,i am still going to school,and last thing i am very happy empsback

Offline Fate

• Liked: 859 times
  • +0/-0
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
Re: price list :
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 01:20:33 am »
I will have to disagree on this one, Str Omg123.

The price list in Emps scape was scarcely used, for street prices fluctuated too often for the price list to remain accurate.  Also, making a price list takes a lot of time and hard work, and it is most definitely not worth it.  That being said, perhaps the introduction of an alch-value list (a list of the high-level alchemy values of items) could be of some use to players.  However, as far as a price list goes, the answer (from me, at least) is a resounding "No, thank you".

It was a good thought, though, and it's appreciated.

Offline Str 0mg123

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 07:42:23 am »
thanks mate,but atleast we need price,price list or price by the ppl.
hello emps world staff and members,i am an old player in emps scape i love this game and i happy when i hear it back lets talk about my self,im from israel,16 years old mostly of my time playing rsps games,im male too,i love football,i am still going to school,and last thing i am very happy empsback

Offline George

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2014, 08:09:36 am »
We won't have a price list for quite a while, sorry. Locked

Thankful Users: Il Pk I
Pages: 1