The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Purestrxx

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Price List
« on: May 08, 2015, 06:43:48 pm »
Add a price list in the web page.

Offline Apoc

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Price List
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 06:49:29 pm »
The wiki is on the front page, and the price list is in the wiki.
I don't think a change is necessary.
Long live Emps.
Started playing 2009

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 06:49:55 pm »
We already have the command ::pricelist.
There's a wiki button on the homepage, and a pricelist button on the wiki.
I find there are enough links to it, disagree.
;

Offline Purestrxx

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 06:52:54 pm »
The wiki is on the front page, and the price list is in the wiki.
I don't think a change is necessary.
This is what i thought , but actually its very hard for the new players to find the price list.
It was great when we had a link for price list before.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2015, 06:53:21 pm »
It's 2015 and you don't know how to use bookmarks?

Offline Purestrxx

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2015, 06:57:23 pm »
Who do you think you are ?
Just talking like  a dog ? I've already said FOR NEW PLAYERS , I'm just suggesting, dont play with me and talk something bigger than you , you dont know me yet , i can push your ass hole.
This is just A suggestion Yes/No.
The result is like my ass , I dont care for anything , just wanted to help new players.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 07:06:26 pm by Purestrxx »

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2015, 07:08:34 pm »
Just talking like  a dog ? I've already said FOR NEW PLAYERS , I'm just suggesting, dont play with me and talk something bigger than you , you dont know me yet , i can push your ass hole.
The result is like my ass , I dont care for anything , just wanted to help new players.

I don't think that being a new player affects their ability to use features of their browser.

Offline Purestrxx

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2015, 07:17:39 pm »

I don't think that being a new player affects their ability to use features of their browser.
I've suggested that because all my friends couldn't find the fucking damn price list , they wanted my help , so i just trying to do something that helps them.
I think you have to stop talking on this suggestion because you don't even know what you are talking about , being a moderator doesn't help you to insult me or others members.
Edit:
Already said , I don't even care if this suggestion been accepted or not , I don't use it
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 07:22:50 pm by Purestrxx »

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2015, 07:52:04 pm »
i can push your ass hole.

Wat :kappa:
The following users liked this post: Il Pk I, Big Chris, Someone12116, Icecloud, Kuken11

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2015, 07:55:00 pm »

I've suggested that because all my friends couldn't find the fucking damn price list , they wanted my help , so i just trying to do something that helps them.
I think you have to stop talking on this suggestion because you don't even know what you are talking about , being a moderator doesn't help you to insult me or others members.
Edit:
Already said , I don't even care if this suggestion been accepted or not , I don't use it

You shouldn't worry about people being too dumb to search the forums. Any player with common sense WILL come search for pricelist here if he needs to find it. The is link for the list in the market section.

Offline Shoaib

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2015, 08:00:11 pm »
i can push your ass hole.
The following users liked this post: Someone12116

Offline Purestrxx

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2015, 08:11:28 pm »

Edit:

You shouldn't worry about people being too dumb to search the forums. Any player with common sense WILL come search for pricelist here if he needs to find it. The is link for the list in the market section.
I think that i'm talking with an animal that doesn't understand english , Im asking you now , are you a human ? or a turtle ?
I already said that my friends have been tired of searching about the fucking link of price list , in addition they don't understand english to visit forums , they are Arabian ppl , So they don't use forums and i think they haven't visited forums ever , so how they can go to market section ?
Adding a link in web page might help them and us to enter the price list easier / faster.
there are plenty of unknown commands for these players , its the first time for me to know that there is a command that goes you to the price list , also its very important to mention , that adding a link of price list wont ruin the server , besides it takes 5 minutes for high admin to add.

Please stop this argument and stop spamming, you have talked enough and its the time to take a break and shut the fucking up , go to another place to play baby.

Offline Shoaib

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2015, 08:16:41 pm »

Edit:

I think that i'm talking with an animal that doesn't understand english , Im asking you now , are you a human ? or a turtle ?
I already said that my friends have been tired of searching about the fucking link of price list , in addition they don't understand english to visit forums , they are Arabian ppl , So they don't use forums and i think they haven't visited forums ever , so how they can go to market section ?
Adding a link in web page might help them and us to enter the price list easier / faster.
there are plenty of unknown commands for these players , its the first time for me to know that there is a command that goes you to the price list , also its very important to mention , that adding a link of price list wont ruin the server , besides it takes 5 minutes for high admin to add.

Please stop this argument and stop spamming, you have talked enough and its the time to take a break and shut the fucking up , go to another place to play baby.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2015, 09:13:34 pm »
in addition they don't understand english to visit forums , they are Arabian ppl , So they don't use forums and i think they haven't visited forums ever , so how they can go to market section ?

English is an global language and globalization is a big thing today. If they cannot communicate with other people, it's their own fault.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2015, 09:53:54 pm »
This topic is rapidly getting more and more out of hand, therefore I am locking it.
Please point people to the ::pricelist command if they struggle finding it. It's easy enough.
;
The following users liked this post: Icecloud
Pages: 1