The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Lolo98obby

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Please READ CAREFULLY Before jumping into conclusion
« on: February 01, 2019, 08:02:17 pm »
Hello everyone, i am a returning player to emps-world and i played emps-scape before aswell. i really enjoyed how we had an option to play in old graphics and new HD graphics but i myself really loved the old graphics. i have tried to click classic on "game settings" which alot of people say that it will be oldschool but its not the same.  majority of people dont care about new graphics i myself is one of them i appreciate the amount of work thomy is putting into the game but people loved the emps in a way where the content was good simple and the graphic options were avaliable to everyone. so please bring back the old graphics it will attract aloto f new players not just me but my friends ask for same thing.

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Please READ CAREFULLY Before jumping into conclusion
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 09:04:51 pm »
These kind of threads really tend to get a lot of backslash... What kind of potato graphic option would you want if even the lowest settings aren't potato enough?
Going back to old graphics isn't really an option anyway at this point at all and there's even no reason to back.

You can follow Trello which has an oldschool option in the backlog but it's not a main project or not even a side project tbh but it's still there. Latest change was made <1 month ago.
The following users liked this post: Nocturnal

Offline Nante

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Please READ CAREFULLY Before jumping into conclusion
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 09:31:08 pm »
when players reminds me scape .... just think about world and scape do u really want that many new epic sets bosses content dissapear vanish boom and magicaly brings 400 players dont joke.... i have low pc aswell and i know the pain the ur fps drops..
Pages: 1