The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Rockmanexe

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Pkp system
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2014, 11:41:43 pm »
yeah and maybe adding 500k coins reward too(helpful for pures)

thanks so much fate-kun

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2014, 11:54:27 pm »
A 500K reward for what? Killing a player in the Wilderness? No thank you to that.

A PK Point System would be nice though.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 02:29:45 am by Joshiee »

Offline Mohamedall

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2014, 02:23:24 am »
That wont work because people will be camping each other and then there would be no more point, any one will be able to get it

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2014, 03:01:02 am »
That wont work because people will be camping each other and then there would be no more point, any one will be able to get it
I don't understand this? People camp in the Wilderness anyway near the Ghost Captain. ???

Offline Mohamedall

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2014, 01:25:03 pm »
I don't understand this? People camp in the Wilderness anyway near the Ghost Captain. ???
What i meant was that any one could get a friend and keep killing him while hes not wearing anything so its a free kill and after some time he gets the title and so can anyone else so it with there friends so the title would have been for no point cuz evry one would be able to get it

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2014, 03:58:41 pm »
What i meant was that any one could get a friend and keep killing him while hes not wearing anything so its a free kill and after some time he gets the title and so can anyone else so it with there friends so the title would have been for no point cuz evry one would be able to get it
You don't get pkp for killing a same person twice for some time

Offline Chris

• Liked: 158 times
  • +0/-0
  • Supreme Leader of the First Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2014, 04:59:11 pm »
Would be the only way to introduce Vesta, Zuriels, Morrigans, and Statius in the game. Therefore, I'll support the addition of a PK Points System and Reward Shop.

I'm Xxskinney13x

Offline Str Pvp14

• Liked: 38 times
  • +0/-0
  • No smirking
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2014, 06:52:02 pm »
A 500K reward for what? Killing a player in the Wilderness? No thank you to that.

A PK Point System would be nice though.
I agree with Josh, people would make several accounts and farm them for money if it was a 500k drop for each kill
Pages: 1 2