The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Hello Gf

• Liked: 7 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
pk shop
« on: March 13, 2017, 08:41:35 am »
i think this is already asked,
an pk shop would be awnsome for everykill you can get 1 pk points(pkp)
you guys going to say yea you can pk farm etc, no you cant , you cant kil the same guy( same ip)
thomy should add a system you cant kil the same guy, you cant just get killed you need atleast to fight someone to get 1 pk points
people would have more fun in wildy you guys saying yea go risk pk or anything not everybody are rich.
the other who are not rich can have fun to with collect pkp

thomy have to make a pkp price for the items and what items there need to be added

are you guys agreeing for this idea or disgreeing and why?

Offline Pk Range99

• Liked: 209 times
  • +0/-0
  • ye
    • View Profile
Re: pk shop
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 10:23:07 am »
If you have such a suggestion then do you yourself have some ideas of what kind of items will be in that shop? , decorative, weapons, armours etc

1. Player moderator 18/04/2017
2. Game moderator ?? ??
3. Profit 25/08/2017

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 10:23:59 am »
The largest issue with creating a pkp store is coming up with the things you put in it. This is something you, much like most of the people that have made a suggestion for a pkp shop, have not touched at all. Which is terrible because it excludes the most vital part of the whole suggestion. Rewards would make or break the shop. If they aren't good enough, the shop wouldn't have any effect. If they're too good they could discourage actually risking items or further encourage farming.

you guys going to say yea you can pk farm etc, no you cant , you cant kil the same guy( same ip)
thomy should add a system you cant kil the same guy, you cant just get killed you need atleast to fight someone to get 1 pk points
People could still use two computers and a vpn to farm pkp on their own, they could also just do it with a friend. Even not being able to kill the same person multiple times in a row wouldn't get rid of the issue, it would just require an extra account to kill.

people would have more fun in wildy you guys saying yea go risk pk or anything not everybody are rich.
Not everyone is rich, but it's not very difficult to pk with a very low risk. Yet if you take a look at the wilderness low risks aren't done very often and people generally complain about others not risking enough. It's ridiculously easy to get a whole bunch of gear for lowrisking just from doing a bit of PvM, you don't see anyone do that either.

I understand full well that people want more pkers, but a pkp shop isn't going to save the wilderness regardless of what's in it. Just throwing more money at people won't help them. A major reason why there aren't all that many people that haven't gotten into pking don't get into it is the way people are treated in the wilderness. People get flamed at in the wilderness for the most ridiculous things. Talking complete and utter trash is something a lot of pkers do. Yes, you fight people in the wilderness with the intent to kill them. Treating them badly doesn't make them want to come back. I'm not saying that you're doing this; I'm saying that this is something that happens a lot in the wilderness.

Not to mention that flaming is against the rules. People should be reporting it to the helpdesk, yet that rarely happens.
;

Offline Skill0wzer

• Liked: 68 times
  • +0/-0
  • We'll live to fight another day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 11:46:02 am »
I agree with the fact that only reward from pking is what you get from killing other people. But I disagree with the pkp shop because:
The largest issue with creating a pkp store is coming up with the things you put in it. This is something you, much like most of the people that have made a suggestion for a pkp shop, have not touched at all. Which is terrible because it excludes the most vital part of the whole suggestion. Rewards would make or break the shop. If they aren't good enough, the shop wouldn't have any effect. If they're too good they could discourage actually risking items or further encourage farming.

The shop is very hard to maintain, as said before the rewards are the biggest problem of all. Although I agree that pking needs some kind of reward, my suggestion would be that if you kill someone you have a chance to get guthix brazier, zamorak medallion etc. similar to revenant dungeon monsters. But let's say if the pkp shop is approved, maybe rewards don't have to be very hard to obtain even without skilling, what I mean are consumables like sara, zammy brews for example. But like said before it's very difficult to maintain this shop without adding some new items to the game which can only be obtain through pkp shop. Last but not least I'd say that pking may need some reward as I suggested, but pk shop needs more thought and consideration.

It's true that it's possible to pk with very low risk and I agree those who complain about someone's risk, should be reported to the helpdesk. It's not anyone's business how you decide to play the game or what you can afford and what you cannot. It might come out harsh to read, but it's my opinion about pkers who complain about risks should be reported to helpdesk or at least admonished that they are complaining.

Beloved member since 2009
King of Empsland

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 12:09:33 pm »
The shop is very hard to maintain, as said before the rewards are the biggest problem of all. Although I agree that pking needs some kind of reward, my suggestion would be that if you kill someone you have a chance to get guthix brazier, zamorak medallion etc. similar to revenant dungeon monsters.
Let's give people the ability to kill eachother over and over and generate possibly billions of gp over a long time. Without proper restrictions this is a recipe for disaster.

But let's say if the pkp shop is approved, maybe rewards don't have to be very hard to obtain even without skilling, what I mean are consumables like sara, zammy brews for example.
Pking is the best supply sink in the game, the low amount of pkers has had it's toll on the potion and food market. It takes ages to sell potions, let's not make that any worse shall we?

It's true that it's possible to pk with very low risk and I agree those who complain about someone's risk, should be reported to the helpdesk.
It's logical to not want to fight people that risk a lot less than you do, you're simply not being rewarded for what you risk. This should not be against the rules. Given that something that is actually already against the rules doesn't get reported a whole lot in the wildy, how would you think this works out? I'll give you a hint; it wouldn't. It wouldn't work out.
;
The following users liked this post: Skill0wzer

Offline Skill0wzer

• Liked: 68 times
  • +0/-0
  • We'll live to fight another day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2017, 12:30:15 pm »
Let's give people the ability to kill eachother over and over and generate possibly billions of gp over a long time. Without proper restrictions this is a recipe for disaster.
Exactly without restrictions, I wasn't thinking that it would be released without any kind of restriction, without it it would be disatrous to economy.

Pking is the best supply sink in the game, the low amount of pkers has had it's toll on the potion and food market. It takes ages to sell potions, let's not make that any worse shall we?
It was just an idea, but I agree it was an stupid one  :-X

It's logical to not want to fight people that risk a lot less than you do, you're simply not being rewarded for what you risk. This should not be against the rules. Given that something that is actually already against the rules doesn't get reported a whole lot in the wildy, how would you think this works out? I'll give you a hint; it wouldn't. It wouldn't work out.
It is not working at the moment and will not work in the future, those who want to risk they can, but they don't have to complain about it if someone does not was my point.
Beloved member since 2009
King of Empsland

Pages: 1