The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Di Dot

• Liked: 67 times
  • +0/-0
  • Dr. Di
    • View Profile
pest control
« on: September 06, 2017, 06:30:34 pm »
return 5 players requirement

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: pest control
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 06:43:41 pm »
The one positive thing that would bring is that people wouldn't be able to keep pest control occupied on their own. However I don't think anyone really does that and even if they did you could just join a round later. Being able to get games going on lower counts is hugely positive for the minigame's activity, I don't really see why that should be removed.

Regardless, if you make a suggestion give some sort of explanation as to why you're suggesting it or why it should even be considered, 4 words is just plain awful.
;

Online Jhonson

• Liked: 354 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 09:48:29 pm »
Idk what convinced you to make this suggestion but most of the time meeting the current requirement is already hard enough. (Not using alts ofcourse)
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1, Hi Im Ethan

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2017, 09:10:36 am »
Tbh it's way better to do it with 5 people than with 2 players who most likely is main account with alt doing same shit over and over again. Good thing if main player has concetration and brains to use both of them efficiently. Bad thing tho if Void Knight gets Rekt or portals won't be killed in time and you will receive less tokens. Double tokens tweeks is most likely to happens since El Rey404 is back. And as I notified in suggestion before this one:

I believe there was a talk about party option for minigames near the end of year 2016/early 2017 but it got buried out I guess.
I wouldn't mind seeing such a thing for bossing as well, could help out a lot now especially when we have our proper first group boss.
Not only GWD needs instance I guess. Judging by what Lereaper said, I suppose Corp/KBD/KQ or even minigames should have instance places where people who actually want something valuable while participating.

Also, 5 players per game is more than enough to do it efficiently and without chaos. Players would be more satisfied and on + side of change would make more void/gilded items ing making them more in use. Because right now, some of the new players(Ironman) struggle to get even one piece of elite void. Not to mention you gotta make other three for one of the full set since it's not tradeable.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2017, 04:58:55 pm »
2 people is not the limit, it's just the required amount of people to start off games, there's absolutely no benefit to increasing that required amount. If you think you won't make it with 2 simply wait until there's someone else.
;

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2017, 05:06:46 pm »
lol git gud
Pages: 1