The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Oldschool rares
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2014, 05:32:03 pm »
I would love Bunny Ears, Bow-Sword, Lit Bug Lantern, HeadBands, Flowers, Highwayman Mask and eventually shorts and fox :D
And how can you forget JESTER SCARF RARE AGAIN PLSSSSSSSS.

^Do this, and i will be online next 50hours getting stacked every useless item ingame to get all of these.
Jester scarf is kinda pointless now that .. It's been ingame already

Mary

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2014, 09:11:33 pm »
I would love Bunny Ears, Bow-Sword, Lit Bug Lantern, HeadBands, Flowers, Highwayman Mask and eventually shorts and fox :D
And how can you forget JESTER SCARF RARE AGAIN PLSSSSSSSS.

^Do this, and i will be online next 50hours getting stacked every useless item ingame to get all of these.
Shorts and fox are not added, read pls :P

Bunny Ears, Bow-Sword, Lit Bug Lantern, HeadBands, Flowers, Highwayman Mask, Black Cavalier, Boxing Gloves, etc.

The items I made bold are already available in the smoke dungeon chest, afaik.
Black cavalier is in the Brimhaven agility exchange

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2014, 09:14:41 pm »
Bunny Ears, Bow-Sword, Lit Bug Lantern, HeadBands, Flowers, Highwayman Mask, Black Cavalier, Boxing Gloves, etc.

The items I made bold are already available in the smoke dungeon chest, afaik.
Black cavalier is in the Brimhaven agility exchange

Oh yeah, my bad :P

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2014, 09:30:52 pm »
Bunny ears and lantern! The scarf is ugly IMO, I wouldn't mind bow-sword though.
But yes bunny ears and lantern please!
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2014, 09:52:49 pm »
Currently rich players (sorry helari) are hoarding tons and tons of useful items, bringing up demand for other poorer players who only need one of each (bandos sets, z spears, godswords, etc)
If they spend their wealth on 'useless' items that keep their worth that's much better for economy.

I already replied to this once but idc...

Because of what Mary told us here, buying combat gear (apart from 3rd age nowadays) in Falador is pretty much impossible. Buying something like barrow gloves or a specific type of rare whip might take numerous hours, not to mention some more ''unique'' weapons like the weapons from GWD. Believe it or not guys, the vast number stakers are blocking mid-level players from progressing in this game, and I personally find buying anything useful extremely hard. Too many items are being cycled between stakers, and the items never exit the cycle because staking is literally the only thing those people do.

The current state of Emps's economy in two words, in my opinion: it sucks. Merchanting is no longer a thing in Emps.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 09:56:05 pm by Someone12116 »

Mary

« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2014, 09:58:38 pm »
Currently rich players (sorry helari) are hoarding tons and tons of useful items, bringing up demand for other poorer players who only need one of each (bandos sets, z spears, godswords, etc)
If they spend their wealth on 'useless' items that keep their worth that's much better for economy.

Because of what Mary told us here, buying combat gear (apart from 3rd age nowadays) in Falador is pretty much impossible. Buying something like barrow gloves or a specific type of rare whip might take numerous hours, not to mention some more ''unique'' weapons like the weapons from GWD. Believe it or not guys, the vast number stakers are blocking mid-level players from progressing in this game, and I personally find buying anything useful extremely hard. Too many items are being cycled between stakers, and the items never exit the cycle because staking is literally the only thing those people do.

The current state of Emps's economy in two words, in my opinion: it sucks. Merchanting is no longer a thing in Emps.
Exactly ;) The rares would get some of those items out of that cycle and out of hoarders' banks.

Again you perfectly explained the issue ;)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 10:00:38 pm by Mary »

Martin

« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2014, 10:02:24 pm »

And other players who are not so interested in staking, are forced to enter the cycle because there is no other way for them to obtain items like godswords and such :)

Offline Anonymous9

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
  • Meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2014, 09:29:11 am »
Bunny ears and lantern. Always loved those  8)

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2014, 10:26:50 am »
I would love to see my beloved Lantern back in-game the most! :)

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2014, 11:23:28 am »

And other players who are not so interested in staking, are forced to enter the cycle because there is no other way for them to obtain items like godswords and such :)
Yeap, a lot of players that I know have said "can't sell/buy this, I go stake for it"

Offline Samireem24

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2014, 01:54:29 pm »
cracker & feed sheep!!
Emps-Scape Ex-Staff!

Mary

« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2014, 02:02:29 pm »
cracker & feed sheep!!
No items that can't be equipped.