The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
Re: old emps?
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2017, 06:01:07 pm »
I understand your frustration. sometimes it takes hours or even days to buy a particular item, but there's literally nothing we can do about it right now. osew is a big risk to be taken and Thomy already cancelled the project. we just need to accept the idea that emps world will never EVER have 150 players+.

Online Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2017, 06:22:23 pm »
I am a kind of person tbh who can't decide whats to vote for if we ever have a poll
Like I do agree that a lot of players left because they somehow still love the old feeling of emps scape, we can't deny that a possible over 50 players if not more left because of this reason, so thinking it from the first side I'll be like, ye it worth it to have a world 2 which only about the old game.
However how many players are ready to spend hours again in the OSES ? You're asking Thomy to spend days from his time without actually giving him numbers, such as How many players are ready to come back to play the new game, are they ready to spend hours doing what they've already done few years ago ?

Just saying " A lot of players will come back " No this is not a number, nor it will ever be

What if half of our community decided to play OSES ? that means we're left with around 50 players online in world 1, so whoever is mad because it takes him few days to sell or buy something, now will even might consider leaving the game because its almost impossible to play, therefor we didn't even gain any new players if such thing happened.

What if only around 30 players of old players came back to the game, are they ready to start from 0 again ? do it all over again ? having the life without anything of we had for the last few years  ? how many hours a day will they play ?

Is it worth dividing Thomy's time by half to work on 2 projects ? which he struggle to even find to work on 1 project ?

IMO its a risk we should try to avoid taking, UNLESS the people who you / others are saying they're are ready to come back, they actually come to the game and give their opinions, more like knowing the number.

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan, S Clegane

Offline For Freedom

• Liked: 78 times
  • +0/-0
  • Cheese will never be free, only in trap for rats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2017, 02:38:45 pm »
Go bossing if you want item.
The following users liked this post: Bluesunrunne

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2017, 02:40:12 pm »