The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
not quests but achevements ;)
« on: February 05, 2015, 12:48:19 pm »
 we need some sort of motivation for players not to just do skilling like robots all day long, and staking till you lose your bank. so i think there should be not quests but achievements like to kill 100 gwd bosses, or complete 50 slayer tasks, or idk even do something wild & fun like collect 300 cabbages or eat freakin 500 sharks as an achievement. they're would of course much, much more achievements then i just told, they're could even be 50+ of em but i don't think staff wouldn't waste so much time on that many ;). and they're of course would be some really symbolic rewards for completing these tasks like really low money rewards. for example 50k to 300k money for completing. or they're could be a reward related to an achievement it self.
thanks for reading & tell me what you think guys :).

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: not quests but achevements ;)
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 12:57:06 pm »
Let's think about this when the devs actually make the game interesting again.

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 01:15:08 pm »
I really like this idea, however I'm not too fond of the reward.

Maybe if there were multiple of these tasks, with some being extremely challenging? For example: kill Jad 5 times. Every task will each give one task point. There would be a high amount of tasks (100+), each giving the same reward (maybe some sort of untradeable mystery award such as a casket (hard) which could give all sorts of items at a very low rate). Once completing every task, you'll be rewarded with a cape (forgot the name) which will have slightly higher bonuses than a maxed cape.

Thoughts?
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 01:59:02 pm »

Maybe if there were multiple of these tasks, with some being extremely challenging? For example: kill Jad 5 times. Every task will each give one task point. There would be a high amount of tasks (100+), each giving the same reward (maybe some sort of untradeable mystery award such as a casket (hard) which could give all sorts of items at a very low rate). Once completing every task, you'll be rewarded with a cape (forgot the name) which will have slightly higher bonuses than a maxed cape.

Thoughts?
I like this a lot.

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2015, 02:22:38 pm »

Thoughts?
yes, it's all so clear now :). instead of random rewards mods can work on a better thing like quest point system & quest point rewards. it would take longer but it would be much more rewarding too. for example every task u complete u get a number of quest points depending on quest difficulty and in quest point shop the best thing you could buy would be even for example item as good as dragon pick or a new item added in game. thanks for this reply. any thoughts about this one?

Mod Mary

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2015, 03:35:04 pm »
How about a personal achievement diary that displays your 'achievements' with certain medals? Like you get a bronze skull medal for killing 10 players in pvp, silver for 100, gold for 1000.
And then different medals for different achievements like completing the jad minigame, capturing flags in castlewars, pest control games won, amount of bosses killed in godwars. You get different medals for them that can be viewed on your achievement diary, and you might also get different titles for it that are only displayed at the achievement diary, like 'Flag bearer Xxpur12' or 'Xxpur12, Terror of the Wilderness', etc etc. You can pick between your titles based on how many achievements you have :)
And there will be group achievements, like if you complete all achievements of a certain theme, like minigames, you get a big achievement for that. And ofcourse the 'Completionist' achievement when you have all the achievements.
I'm not sure if we can connect ingame benefits for it, probably will not be.

Ofcourse other players will be able to view your achievement diary (highscores/new button?)

Might draw out a concept for this.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2015, 04:02:34 pm »
How about a personal achievement diary that displays your 'achievements' with certain medals? Like you get a bronze skull medal for killing 10 players in pvp, silver for 100, gold for 1000.
And then different medals for different achievements like completing the jad minigame, capturing flags in castlewars, pest control games won, amount of bosses killed in godwars. You get different medals for them that can be viewed on your achievement diary, and you might also get different titles for it that are only displayed at the achievement diary, like 'Flag bearer Xxpur12' or 'Xxpur12, Terror of the Wilderness', etc etc. You can pick between your titles based on how many achievements you have :)
And there will be group achievements, like if you complete all achievements of a certain theme, like minigames, you get a big achievement for that. And ofcourse the 'Completionist' achievement when you have all the achievements.

Ofcourse other players will be able to view your achievement diary (highscores/new button?)

YES!
This seems like an awesome idea. Especially for bringing titles in-game.

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2015, 04:13:40 pm »
^^
all true but it would be also cool to add material rewards to them fab titles for extra motivation. just only symbolic that you could wear or even. not items but to titles add if u complete a certain amount of tasks you could be rewarded with a rare pet or something.

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2015, 04:48:24 pm »

All of this except for titles..
Just make a like-hiscores system for it and no need for titles?
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Tgod Bro

• Liked: 304 times
  • +0/-0
  • Het echt varkentje
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2015, 04:56:06 pm »

Completionist cape pls

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2015, 07:16:13 pm »

Inb4 people doesnt want to fight you because you have a high title.

Mod Mary

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2015, 11:47:40 am »
As mentioned in my reply, the title will only be visible on the site, on your adventurer's diary..!

I think that someone who's been killing a couple times in wildy has a reputation of himself already, whether there is a visible counter for his kills or not ;) *cough* pkers like ty 4 u santa

Offline M3an123

• Liked: 119 times
  • +0/-0
  • AdiĆ³s mis amigos
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2015, 12:14:11 pm »
As mentioned in my reply, the title will only be visible on the site, on your adventurer's diary..!

I think that someone who's been killing a couple times in wildy has a reputation of himself already, whether there is a visible counter for his kills or not ;) *cough* pkers like ty 4 u santa
have you ever been in wild before? :kappa:

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2015, 12:21:17 pm »
seriously people this suggestion for achevements don't have to do anything with pking i mean really?
this server is not all about pking u kno... i ain't talkin about pking titles (these titles should go to whole different suggestion thread). i ain't talkin about some scores in forums because well think about it. one example: one noob joined emps, and what does he want?... ITEMS of course, he want to get rich and he don't want his name typed to some score board in forums because not all emps world uses forums btw.
i was talkin about matereal rewards, items or pets... jeesus crist -.- :/.

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2015, 02:19:29 pm »
That idea of pvm titles, hell yeh im up to it

Yes for me

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry
Pages: 1 2