The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
news & polls on client.
« on: April 02, 2015, 05:30:07 pm »
make that when you turn on the cleint (the game) near the "log in" and "create account" buttons would be important polls of forums or related to the game and important news of the game, so absolutely all players would have a chance to vote and say his or her word for the help to build the game.
trust me, not all players can, know how to use forums, that's why we need this thing, and i have a perfect example for this, you guys remember the thread that martin did in news & announcements section, the player Representatives one, well you should have voted for your Representative there and it only received like 40 votes so far, when there's like 500+ active players in emps world, this suggestion would give a chance for everyone to vote.
any feedback?

here's the link to the martins thread btw:
http://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=8834.0
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 05:32:09 pm by Zudikas95187 »

Offline Icecloud

• Liked: 85 times
  • +0/-0
  • Style
    • View Profile
Re: news & polls on client.
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 09:00:02 pm »
The forums definitely need to be shoved in people's faces more. News & Polls may not be the best way to do that though.
Style

Offline Big Chris

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 11:10:37 pm »
Perhaps a button on the log in screen linking players directly to the forums if not, the latest updates page?

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2015, 12:10:37 am »
I would actually love to see people being able to vote ingame for things like player reps.
But the thing is it might be hard to code in. I do agree though, forums definitely need to be shoved in people's faces more.
;

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2015, 03:18:07 am »
The forums definitely need to be shoved in people's faces more. News & Polls may not be the best way to do that though.
This.

I know we have commands that direct you to here but a button on the login screen would be great.
Pages: 1