The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Ameer122

• Liked: 87 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: NEW THINGS TO ADD? lONG POST!
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2015, 08:19:17 am »

Da same here ( just ignore the last one - Pets of some bosses -  as it's not really important )

I think thomy said something about adding some new rares to the game but not sure about this tho
About the x2 drop - No it's a bad idea.
New Bosses - no , most of the bosses in game are already dead so why would we need more bosses ?
New items - No thx.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2015, 08:37:46 am »
First off, thanks for putting in the effort to suggest things, a lot of people don't.

2x drops have been discussed before, it has a lot of negatives to it. It could easily crash a lot of items. More importantly, if we had lets say double drop weekends no one would PvM during the week. PvM drops are already good, I don't see why people need double, that's just greedy.

Voting was removed, I don't think we're gonna get it back. The facebook-likes system is good enough.

Boss heads for bonus slayer exp is okay, I guess. But let it be only when on a slayer task for that boss, wouldn't want people to farm KBD to 99 slayer.

Coloured robin sets should be from the EP store.

Clue scrolls have been suggested so many times, I wouldn't like them for the fact that there's just so much randomness to them. You could have to kill 1000s of a monster for the clue scroll, then end up walking all around the world, and then you get some crap reward, no thanks.

Corp loot increase? Have you ever tried corp? It drops bloody spirit shields, no need for more drops.

I wouldn't mind new bosses, but for the LOVE of god get in detail about the boss itself. Boss mechanics would be greatly appreciated. And another thing, you forgot battle-mage set in the drops. I wouldn't like the hybrid sets as drops, it'd eventually drop lower and lower until people can get 50 sets of the stuff and hoard it. No thanks.Fire cape is from jad, it should NOT be added to any other boss.

Adding pre-eoc GWD drops is a no. We don't need them. As for sub-robes, we have battle set for that. Gwd is already good enough. While I would like to see nex purely for the fact that it's a good boss fight, it wouldn't be recieved well by the community. It would make a lot of players quit, which is not what we want.

Your effort in these suggestions is nice to see, but it was in the wrong place. Invest more of it in reasons why we need certain things, I don't see much of that here. Why do we need a boss? Why do we need certain drops? This is all important to convince people, yet there's none of it here.

/End
;
The following users liked this post: M3an123, Big Chris, Pro Possible

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2015, 11:10:53 am »
Only things that i agree with are clue scrolls and oldschool rares. Coloured robin sets are kinda useless (same as coloured d bows), but meh, since we have coloured d bows, then why not the coloured robin sets too.
Everything else- Go play RS if you want that crap.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2015, 11:20:29 am »
How 'bout no.

This is a bad suggestion. You didn't tell anything about what all those dozens of items would do. You also didn't tell anything about where the new monsters would be located, what level they would be and what kind of mechanics they would have.

No, just no.
The following users liked this post: Skelon

Offline Pro Possible

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2015, 11:47:23 am »
How 'bout no.

This is a bad suggestion. You didn't tell anything about what all those dozens of items would do. You also didn't tell anything about where the new monsters would be located, what level they would be and what kind of mechanics they would have.

No, just no.
Its a Suggestion! if anything is to be added ill do those types of things!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 11:51:21 am by Pro Possible »

Offline Min3 Skill

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2015, 01:39:29 pm »
clue scrolls and boss pets is good idea but not other !

Offline Dan7

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2015, 08:19:45 am »
If this is added i quit emps and never come back :-.-:
Dylan

Offline Tomtim1

• Liked: 232 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ironman: Iron Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2015, 09:04:09 am »
If this is added i quit emps and never come back :-.-:

And we care?  :P

Edit: If this is the post I got warned about, it is just a little joke. Goodjob staff-team...
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 02:24:54 pm by Tomtim1 »

Offline Hi Im Ethan

• Liked: 433 times
  • +0/-0
  • Paragraph Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2015, 07:45:59 pm »
Why do I keep forgetting to reply I've read this like 5 times.

I'm not so sure how to feel about Double Drops, really. I can see the positives and negatives to it, so I can't really take a side on it.

New Rares would be nice, since I barely see the ones we have in circulation already.

Boss heads for bonus slayer exp is okay, I guess. But let it be only when on a slayer task for that boss, wouldn't want people to farm KBD to 99 slayer.
It's a pretty interesting idea, and they also could be untradable. That way no one starts hoarding them with hopes to possibly resell/boost up another account's Slayer Level with little to no hassle.

Adding a 5 Fury/Stone Drop to Corp. might be too much, IMO. There are a few sources of Onyxs in the game, and making Corp. drop essentially 5 of them at once in the form of Amulets/Rings is sort of ridiculous, sorry to say.
However, you could perhaps add a Rare 1-2 Onyx drop to the DT, since he drops Onyx Bolt Tips as well.

Making K'ril drop ZS at a 1/300 Chance while keeping Mithril Drags at 1/200 (Unless I read it wrong)? Shouldn't that perhaps be the other way around? ???
If anything, adding ZS to K'ril's DT should have either a 1/67 Chance, much like Saradomin Sword, or a 1/100 chance, and additionally should become the only source for ZS's in the game.

I'm not at all familiar with Nex and the gear you get from Nex, so I'm neutral on this.

Clue Scrolls could be nice, gives us another pass-time for those who enjoy it.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 07:48:12 pm by Shadowkei »
Pages: 1 2