The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Jhonson

• Liked: 354 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
New Slayer Master
« on: April 28, 2017, 07:59:48 pm »
Hello Thomy, I would like you to implement a new slayer master that gives out the same type of tasks as Shenven, but remove all tasks that have to deal with the wild. Why? cause I find it pointless to assign tasks that everyone is just gonna simply cancel. I suggest this today because i was assigned to kill revenants which are located around level 34 wild. I was killed because at that point I was already low on food/prayer. I honestly don't care about the stuff I lost, I already bought most of it back, it' the fact that this can lead to people quiting because not everyone has the money to buy all their stuff back when stuff like this occurs. I also find it pointless that we're forced to pay 1k slayer points to cancel tasks that nobody enjoys.

I would like to hear your thoughts, because I would really like for this to be implemented.
The following users liked this post: Jandar

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: New Slayer Master
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 10:29:43 pm »
Let's blow this out of the water.
Why? cause I find it pointless to assign tasks that everyone is just gonna simply cancel.
Not everyone cancels wilderness tasks. All tasks that you can only do in the wilderness are either bosses or undead, meaning you're going to get quite alright exp if you aren't interrupted by pkers. Compared to some things outside of the wilderness all the droptables are quite alright too.

I honestly don't care about the stuff I lost, I already bought most of it back, it' the fact that this can lead to people quiting because not everyone has the money to buy all their stuff back when stuff like this occurs.
What you bring into the wilderness is up to you, nobody in their right mind should step into the wilderness with items they're not prepared to lose.

I also find it pointless that we're forced to pay 1k slayer points to cancel tasks that nobody enjoys.
Except you're not, you can get an easy task for free from Hundig or Chaeldar. This was bugged before last update, it has since been fixed. The slayer point cost for cancelling a task is also really not that bad, you'll have to back in a task or two depending on what you get.

Generally speaking, there are people that actually enjoy doing these tasks. I most certainly do not mind them so long as I'm not being attacked. An ironman trying to get himself some 3rd age wouldn't either. It's an optional thing. Not every slayer task you get is going to be good, even with this new master you would have a few tasks that you would like less than others. You would eventually develop the same mentality about those tasks. You need bad tasks for other tasks to be considered good.

Yes, I would most likely enjoy a slayer master like this. I definitely don't think it's a necessary thing though.
;
The following users liked this post: Land Rover 1, S Clegane

Offline Jhonson

• Liked: 354 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: New Slayer Master
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 10:58:59 pm »
For those people that would like to do wilderness tasks can do so, I do not want Shenven to be replaced that was never my point. As for the people that want to do slayer and have fun without the risk of them losing their items due to a wilderness task they can use the new slayer master. I know a lot of people cancel them due to the fact that going to the wilderness to do these tasks aren't really worth the risk as I am told by many people. I understand that there will always be shitty tasks, but I would accept any task that doesn't force you to go to the wild and risk your items. As for getting a new task from Hundig or Chaeldar, do players really need to waste time to go back and fourth to cancel these wilderness tasks? (Let's not forget that players have to also complete these easy tasks) I do not see any cons with implementing said slayer master, it saves players time and they really don't have to worry about getting wilderness tasks that might risk their items due to pk'ers.
Pages: 1