The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Gabol

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
  • Play hard Emps hard
    • View Profile
new monsters
« on: October 26, 2014, 10:09:08 am »
Hello,

I was playing and i seen that here is not many monsters to kill especialy in wilderness cause kolodion is out;/ but i thought couldnt there be spawned more monsters in game in wildy or not in wildy with drops of some good items like atleast gloves dragon items cause now its too boring when everything is in safe places pkers have nothing to do:D

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
Re: new monsters
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 12:48:03 pm »
If we have more monsters we'll soon have too many monsters and not enough items for drops, therefore new items would need to be introduced. Maybe wait a month or so considering the server is still pretty new.
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline Gabol

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
  • Play hard Emps hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 02:23:54 pm »
If we have more monsters we'll soon have too many monsters and not enough items for drops, therefore new items would need to be introduced. Maybe wait a month or so considering the server is still pretty new.
server is not new:DD its alive since 2006 then was dead at 2012-2013 if im right and at 2014  september its on again:D

Offline Mad Str

• +0/-0
  • Does this really matters ??!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 02:41:29 pm »
not many??
dude we have a lot i think you haven't discovered them all ....

Obby mauler : GobbyF
if your enemy is alive you are still in danger...
Iam responsible on what i say not on what you understand.
if you need help i would be glad to help you ;)
signature made by: Pure Ranged1
Pages: 1