The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Darker Manz

• Liked: 103 times
  • +0/-0
  • Success is an ally of all perseverance.
    • View Profile
New curse of prayers.
« on: January 19, 2019, 04:15:56 pm »
Ancient Curse

The Ancient Curse are a set of prayers. They consist of prayers ranging between levels 50 - 99 Prayer. Prayers of this set include combat skill boosts, stat drainers, and damage recoilers.
The Ancient Curse component of 20 Prayers :-

- Protect Item - 50 Level Prayer || Keep 1 extra item on death.
  - Sap Warrior - 50 Level Prayer || Drains enemy Attack-icon,Strength-icon,and Defence-icon by 10%, increasing to 20% over time.      
  - Sap Ranger - 52 Level Prayer || Drains enemy Ranged-icon and Defence-icon by 10%, increasing to 20% over time.
- Sap Mage - 54 Level Prayer || Drains enemy Magic-icon and Defence-icon by 10%, increasing to 20% over time.
- Sap Spirit - 56 Level Prayer || Drains enemy Special Attack.
- Berserker - 59 Level prayer || Boosted combat stats last 15% longer.
- Deflect Summoning - 62 Level Prayer ||   Protects against damage from familiars and has a chance to deflect some damage back to the attacker.   
- Deflect Magic - 65 Level Prayer || Protects against magic and has a chance to deflect some damage back to the attacker.
- Deflect Missiles - 68 Level Prayer || Protects against ranged attacks and has a chance to deflect some damage back to the attacker.
- Deflect Melee - 71 Level Prayer || Protects against melee and has a chance to deflect some damage back to the attacker.
- Leech Attack - 74 Level Prayer || Boosts Attack-icon by 5%, increasing to 10% over time, draining enemy's by 10%, increasing to 25% over time.
- Leech Ranged - 76 Level Prayer || Boosts Ranged-icon by 5%, increasing to 10% over time, draining enemy's by 10%, increasing to 25% over time.
- Leech Magic - 78 Level Prayer || Boosts Magic-icon by 5%, increasing to 10% over time, draining enemy's by 10%, increasing to 25% over time.
- Leech Defense - 80 Level Prayer || Boosts Defence-icon] by 5%, increasing to 10% over time, draining enemy's by 10%, increasing to 25% over time.
- Leech Energy - 84 Level Prayer || Steals an enemy's Run Energy and restores it to the player. (10% every couple hits)
- Leech Special Attack - 86 Level Prayer || Steals an enemy's Special Attack Energy and restores it to the player. (10% every couple hits)
- Wrath - 89 Prayer Level || Deals damage of up to 250% of your Prayer level to all nearby enemies in a 5x5 radius upon death.   
- Soul Split - 92 Prayer Level || Heals the player by 20% of the damage dealt, and lowers the enemy's prayer by 20% of the hit.
- Turmoil   - 95 Prayer Level || +15% Attack-icon +15% of enemy's level+15% Defence-icon +15% of enemy's level+23% Strength-icon +10% of enemy's level.

The Deflect Summoning must be removed       

The following users liked this post: Ranged Lvl98, Cahit

Offline Cahit

• Liked: 229 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hi
    • View Profile
Re: New curse of prayers.
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 04:24:34 pm »
I think this would be a wonderful step to improve the game mechanics from combat and pvming aspects. However, this will need a lot of tweaks and changes to make them optimized for Emps in a unique way.

I support it.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 12:31:40 am by Cahit »
Player Moderator since January 16th 2019
Game Moderator since March 13th 2019
Player Administrator since April 13th 2019
Resigned since September 11th 2019
The following users liked this post: Darker Manz

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2019, 04:37:28 pm »
This is 100% copied form rs wiki lol. Wrath would be instakill nuke in pvp.

I r8 effort/effort.

Offline Rotanas

• Liked: 279 times
  • +0/-0
  • rotanas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2019, 05:08:46 pm »
well yesterday i was thinking maybe i should sugest cursed prayers something like soulsplit and turmoil add to normal prayer tab.
or be able to change totaly to cursed prayers like in picture.

i agree with this sugestion.
The following users liked this post: Darker Manz

Offline Darker Manz

• Liked: 103 times
  • +0/-0
  • Success is an ally of all perseverance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2019, 05:14:42 pm »
This is 100% copied form rs wiki lol. Wrath would be instakill nuke in pvp.

I r8 effort/effort.
This is just a background idea and of course we would have to change a lot and not remain the same.

Online Bluestorm

• Liked: 522 times
  • +1/-0
  • Adam.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2019, 05:52:26 pm »
Nah,  I like the one we have now, and to stay a "old school private server"...
The following users liked this post: Jp, Hi Im Ethan, Jhonson, Ameer, Rigondeaux, Ironsuomi

Offline Ironsuomi

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • llllll
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2019, 07:06:20 pm »
I agree with bluestorm, I don't think these would fit in emps.

Offline Helpmeplease

• Liked: 102 times
  • +0/-0
  • Respect is something you earn!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2019, 06:33:04 pm »
Hell no! that would be op af!

Main account: I Once I
Pure account: Helpmeplease

Offline God Of Arrow

• Liked: 6 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2019, 01:11:39 pm »
i love you darker im garoozis :D
The following users liked this post: Jp, Il Skill L, Drugs, Suryoyo K0, Darker Manz, Vegard

Offline Sam

• Liked: 81 times
  • +0/-0
  • If it matters, I'd walk through hell for it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2019, 02:23:20 pm »
Unfortunately I disagree, I prefer to stay on our current prayer curses.
Ex-Staff member

~Veteran Israeli
Pages: 1