The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: New bosses Old npcs
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2015, 09:38:33 am »
Please stop reacting on each other and let me know what you think of my ideas:

I think an improved slayer helm that would increase your damage a bit against Slayer monsters (not just those on your task, thanks charr for the idea) as a reward for defeating all bosses, and a considerable amount of slayer XP for each defeated boss, would be good rewards.
Or maybe (or additionally) an option to choose your desired slayer task (or choose your desired task out of 3 randomized tasks) from the slayer master(s) you defeated, and you have to defeat them all in order (from easy to hard). This way you won't have to go back to chaeldar that often to reset your slayer task if you got a stupid/hard one that you don't want to do.

Dem very good ideas Mary.
And George, you're supposed to be the mature one, and yet you cant drop it...

O-T: I agree with everyone else. Rewards are too fucked up. On other hand, Mary's rewards would be pretty nice.

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2015, 11:12:48 am »

Please stop reacting on each other and let me know what you think of my ideas:

I think an improved slayer helm that would increase your damage a bit against Slayer monsters (not just those on your task, thanks charr for the idea) as a reward for defeating all bosses, and a considerable amount of slayer XP for each defeated boss, would be good rewards.
Or maybe (or additionally) an option to choose your desired slayer task (or choose your desired task out of 3 randomized tasks) from the slayer master(s) you defeated, and you have to defeat them all in order (from easy to hard). This way you won't have to go back to chaeldar that often to reset your slayer task if you got a stupid/hard one that you don't want to do.

I agree with those rewards. Something else instead of choosing the tasks, an object to cancel the current task. This could only be used once every 3(or more/less) tasks. Although Mary's idea of choosing tasks is bueno.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 11:28:49 am by Kaarel 123 »

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Rayray

• Liked: 20 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2015, 06:48:10 am »
Grave Digg I know.... But this had me thinking...

http://goo.gl/ATPM0S
Age of Empire Meme Google it...

Mary

« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2015, 09:44:53 am »

I don't get it.. Care to explain?
I know what the monks do in AoE but how is that related to the topic?
The following users liked this post: Rayray

Offline Rayray

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2015, 02:40:14 pm »

That part was a joke obviously, but it appears I copied the wrong URL at that moment.?... I forgot to paste the link... Entirely. Derp. My bad... Here's the link:

https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=5524.msg42051#msg42051

Mary

« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2015, 04:37:49 pm »

That part was a joke obviously, but it appears I copied the wrong URL at that moment.?... I forgot to paste the link... Entirely. Derp. My bad... Here's the link:

https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=5524.msg42051#msg42051
Tl:dr please,

I guess what you posted there is the same as what i suggested here? I didn't read it before so don't think i copied your idea and didn't credit you on purpose

Offline Rayray

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2015, 10:54:51 pm »
I was thinking about the AoE Meme...? I was thinking Wololol... The taunt instead of the fact that "hey look I am not being credited".

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2015, 04:12:11 am »
No, just no Ray.

Slaying the slayer masters is just stupid TBH.

But good thinkin, as george said, you are suggesting something for a small group who are maxed in everything.
Also PvM is so easy, and everyone likes it as it is

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Rayray

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2015, 02:10:43 am »
No, just no Ray.

But good thinkin, as george said, you are suggesting something for a small group who are maxed in everything.

Been a while.. But please, tell me again how small is the pool of "maxed" players... There is a large pool of players whom have at least one combat skill 99. The game is fairly easy to gain 99 anything within a few days. And please... People are always wanting new bosses, new armour, and whatever loot that they feel like getting. Again, why not add the whole "surpass the master" cliché of every adventure related story ever told. It makes sense. It's a full circle.

Offline Skiller Max1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
  • Grindy Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2015, 04:04:12 am »
I agree . Btw i didint reed all that cuz i hate reading + slayer masters its k n it would be more fun if thomy bring back emps wars ))%(%)$(

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2015, 07:41:21 pm »
No, just no Ray.

Been a while.. But please, tell me again how small is the pool of "maxed" players... There is a large pool of players whom have at least one combat skill 99. The game is fairly easy to gain 99 anything within a few days. And please... People are always wanting new bosses, new armour, and whatever loot that they feel like getting. Again, why not add the whole "surpass the master" cliché of every adventure related story ever told. It makes sense. It's a full circle.

Because it doesn't make any sense Ray, Why would anyone fight a slayer master for gaining such new abilities and ruin the current PvM? Pvm is easy right now and u want us to gain a safe teleport to bosses? What's the point of God Wars then? whats the point of Steel key(ring) then? haven't you been thinkin if we get all these powers some stuff will be ruined? You slay 20 guardians of a god in GWD in order to get there and you want a safe teleport to there room?

Bank teleporting also doesn't sound good at all, We already have GE and it has the nearest bank and i don't see the point of using a teleporter to get you to a bank.

Everything you are trying to get is kinda not making any sense to us.
Low players wouldn't be able to defeat any of these slayer masters UNLESS if they have a member ticket.

People kills a slayer master and grants themselves a bank teleportation, Whats the point of Woodcutting skill? You're suppose to cut logs and run all the way back to the bank for banking them, Them getting this power will make the skill EVEN easier, Half of the skills will be completely ruined with a bank teleportation for example Fishing,WC,Cooking,Thieving(MasterFarmers),Mining,Smithing etc etc Whats the point of all these skills if we are able to teleport to a bank? Mining is suppose to be a challenging skill and a bank teleport will ruin it.

Half of what u are trying to say is going to ruin Economy + the Player VS Monsters.

Think about this before you start typing.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry
The following users liked this post: Kaarel 123

Offline Rayray

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2015, 04:08:01 am »
No, just no Ray.

Because it doesn't make any sense Ray, Why would anyone fight a slayer master for gaining such new abilities and ruin the current PvM? Pvm is easy right now and u want us to gain a safe teleport to bosses? What's the point of God Wars then? whats the point of Steel key(ring) then? haven't you been thinkin if we get all these powers some stuff will be ruined? You slay 20 guardians of a god in GWD in order to get there and you want a safe teleport to there room?

Bank teleporting also doesn't sound good at all, We already have GE and it has the nearest bank and i don't see the point of using a teleporter to get you to a bank.

Everything you are trying to get is kinda not making any sense to us.
Low players wouldn't be able to defeat any of these slayer masters UNLESS if they have a member ticket.

People kills a slayer master and grants themselves a bank teleportation, Whats the point of Woodcutting skill? You're suppose to cut logs and run all the way back to the bank for banking them, Them getting this power will make the skill EVEN easier, Half of the skills will be completely ruined with a bank teleportation for example Fishing,WC,Cooking,Thieving(MasterFarmers),Mining,Smithing etc etc Whats the point of all these skills if we are able to teleport to a bank? Mining is suppose to be a challenging skill and a bank teleport will ruin it.

Half of what u are trying to say is going to ruin Economy + the Player VS Monsters.

Think about this before you start typing.

Tl;DR
*yawn*
So... Please tell me a "fix" for the eco and the ... Again... Insatiable appetite for more bosses and loot and armour everyone craves here... At this point most people already skipped over having regular armour such as rune, since that's for noobs... And dragon takes too long to get in comparison to the benefit of obtaining barrows whilst using rune to gain it through pking and what not...

Essentially, if you read the development of the idea, apart from mine since the begining... Then you wouldn't circle back to how my original idea was terribad.. And everyone taking it personal and the whole skipping of being courtious, and respectful RULE of the forums... Which has degraded but that's another argument.

Oh well... I'm done playing this anyway.. Been trying to get max for about a month. No one dares getting frost bones for being scared of the wildy dungeon.(I don't have the time to do get them myself anymore... Job and what not.) And even at 50k they don't want to sell the bones.. Meh I got better legitimate games to play, like Batman: Arkham Knight on ps4!! Woot woot!... And It's not broken like this game or batmans on pc... So Please, Avenus, share my wealth.
Pages: 1 2 3