The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Bad Fight

• Liked: 20 times
  • +0/-0
  • Many like to dream, but only some like to act
    • View Profile
Re: New boss idea, Ragnarok the Nordic Armageddon + mini event!
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2016, 04:13:07 pm »
So uhh... How do you think that npc is gonna be ingame..? I'm not able to make a custom boss (well i can make the model, but i'm unable to make custom animations).

The idea is cool but yea, can't do much if you don't have a suitable npc.
Perhaps the $ will do?
I said its simply not do-able: i can only create a skin for an already existing npc (like the gryphon skin for dragons) but the animations need to exist already. It is nearly impossible to make proper animations for rsps because the tools are horrible.[/b[
I have to agree. Making custom animations is the main obstacle. Overall I'm around 50% done.

Offline Beershake

• Liked: 70 times
  • +0/-0
  • Italian Pizza
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2016, 09:49:27 pm »
It's something really original and awesome.. I would love to see this ingame, maybe with a NPC  that already exists but different colors or something like that.
Emps-Scape player since 2010!
The following users liked this post: Bad Fight, Triangle Dot

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2016, 11:34:37 am »
It's something really original and awesome.. I would love to see this ingame, maybe with a NPC  that already exists but different colors or something like that.
If its going to be a firey monster i used to remember back in mortanyia there was a forgotten boss Im not sure what was his name it was a large flame and fires fire blast spell on ya.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry
The following users liked this post: Bad Fight

Offline Bad Fight

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2016, 11:37:42 am »
If its going to be a firey monster i used to remember back in mortanyia there was a forgotten boss Im not sure what was his name it was a large flame and fires fire blast spell on ya.
Hmm, I'll do some research, maybe I'll find this boss ;) Thanks

Offline Ashootsh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2016, 03:07:17 pm »

It was this one, but with bad textures.

this guy was huge in size, and all he does is he casts fire blast and that's it, it was one of the easiest bosses ever to be made, The only thing that annoy'd me back cause it had no drops and it can be killed using ANY attack style(melee,range and mage) and only couple of the community know this boss, The boss got removed when barrows were moved to their original place..

People should remember him.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 03:14:30 pm by Ashootsh »

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)

Offline Bad Fight

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2016, 04:54:24 pm »

this guy was huge in size, and all he does is he casts fire blast and that's it, it was one of the easiest bosses ever to be made, The only thing that annoy'd me back cause it had no drops and it can be killed using ANY attack style(melee,range and mage) and only couple of the community know this boss, The boss got removed when barrows were moved to their original place..

This could be Ragnar in his second or third phase. You saved me a lot of trouble, for that I am grateful ^^

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2016, 05:33:41 pm »

This could be Ragnar in his second or third phase. You saved me a lot of trouble, for that I am grateful ^^
I don't think this model is ingame, even if it is it barely had any animations, I don't think it's usable.
;

Offline Bad Fight

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2016, 05:59:46 pm »

I don't think this model is ingame, even if it is it barely had any animations, I don't think it's usable.
I tought I could use the npc skin, because it somewhat reminds me of Ragnarok in phase three. I'm not planning on using any of the current animations in-game, I'll have them custom made.

Offline Beershake

• +0/-0
  • Italian Pizza
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2016, 07:31:54 pm »

It was in 317-377ish cache that Emps had back in time. Now it is in one of those later versions, so it may still exist but have a really different look.

Offline Rocklal

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2016, 11:21:44 am »
you guys don't get it do you? he says he has a private server on his own, so he can test weather it works or not

Offline Beershake

• +0/-0
  • Italian Pizza
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2016, 12:36:55 pm »
you guys don't get it do you? he says he has a private server on his own, so he can test weather it works or not

It ins't that hard to have a source which to test stuff on, if you read carefully the discussion was mainly about models/animations.

Mary

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2016, 01:28:16 pm »
the elemental you guys are talking about was the enlarged model of a common fire elemental, called Ignitius
The following users liked this post: Bad Fight, Beershake

Offline Beershake

• +0/-0
  • Italian Pizza
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2016, 06:45:04 pm »
the elemental you guys are talking about was the enlarged model of a common fire elemental, called Ignitius

That's right, anyways I think Nomad could be used for this, if this boss would ever come out.

Offline Bad Fight

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2016, 12:34:51 pm »
I'm closing the poll. The min required percentage to pass was 75%. The quota was not filled so there won't be a barrier.
Thanks for voting!
This is for all the people that wanted the barrier :cake:
The following users liked this post: Charr

Offline Ashootsh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2016, 01:40:43 pm »
YES exactly that was what he was called :P

Pages: 1 2 3