The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Di Dot

• Liked: 67 times
  • +0/-0
  • Dr. Di
    • View Profile
Mysterious emblem
« on: June 19, 2017, 07:38:43 pm »
Mysterious emblem (http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Mysterious_emblem):

Would be great apportunity to make pk alive and winderness bossing.

What you think about it?

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Mysterious emblem
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 07:58:21 pm »
You do realize that we would need a shop to use them on as well? Get suggesting, since rune and dragon items don't really sound suitable in Emps.

Offline Di Dot

• +0/-0
  • Dr. Di
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 08:11:25 pm »
You do realize that we would need a shop to use them on as well? Get suggesting, since rune and dragon items don't really sound suitable in Emps.

i do realize, you saw official site? in that shop are items which you can buy in ge, but for points. Thats all up to thomy.

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 12:10:42 pm »
>Change mysterious emblem tiers with ancient artifacts that are ing dropped by revenants.
>In shop place items like rune pouches(saves spaces in inventory) and some other uniques(you can write in topic)
>Each tier changes when certain amount of kills are reached or certain amount of PVP points.

I do support the idea. Would definitely turn wilderness into more lively place to enjoy.

In addition, to idea - other items like Rune, Dragon can be replaced with enchantments for certain weapons, like magic shortbow(not sure what's the point to make it now have two special attacks 50% each per special attack bar instead of one 75% usage especially, when it costs up to 2k gp in shop) or granite maul to power stats up to 70-80 level tier weapon with more decent enchantment for itself or visual change.
Also, I suggested Ancient tablets before, adding ability to make each tablet could also prove to be interesting as it can be used for future references. Clue box is also useful item to have for those who actually do wilderness clues.

Offline Iron Corne

• Liked: 290 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2017, 07:43:26 pm »

i do realize, you saw official site? in that shop are items which you can buy in ge, but for points. Thats all up to thomy.
you do realize that most of those items are not even in the game or are somewhere else in a shop
#exkneesocks

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2017, 07:56:34 pm »
enchantments for certain weapons, like magic shortbow(not sure what's the point to make it now have two special attacks 50% each per special attack bar instead of one 75% usage especially, when it costs up to 2k gp in shop) or granite maul to power stats up to 70-80 level tier weapon with more decent enchantment for itself or visual change.

This would just promote risking even less when PKing since those items cost less than 100k. Making a tier 70-80 granite maul would pretty much be the exact same thing as giving Gladiator Maul the special attack of Granite Maul. Does that not sound ridiculous to you?

That's exactly what I meant by the rewards not fitting the game at all.
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan

Offline S Clegane

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2017, 09:06:09 pm »
enchantments for certain weapons, like magic shortbow(not sure what's the point to make it now have two special attacks 50% each per special attack bar instead of one 75% usage especially, when it costs up to 2k gp in shop) or granite maul to power stats up to 70-80 level tier weapon with more decent enchantment for itself or visual change.

This would just promote risking even less when PKing since those items cost less than 100k. Making a tier 70-80 granite maul would pretty much be the exact same thing as giving Gladiator Maul the special attack of Granite Maul. Does that not sound ridiculous to you?

Well, I just named few weapons from OSRS that got add-on from reward shop. And I do realize that making another Maul with special attack and lower stats than Gladiator Maul(Gladiator Maul - 80 tier, Granite Maul with add-on could be 70 tier and with downside of having just a tiny bit stronger but more special attack energy requiring) would be ridiculous it doesn't have to be buff only it could have visual change, as I pointed it out. Adding Frozen/Lava mix for whips. There's plenty of other expansions of weapons.
For example, looking at minigames, take Emps-Wars, Saradomin Katana is not held by everybody in game which means working towards it is needed, too bad it can be traded though. Everything that exceeds playing plain and simple with normal exp rates are(and most likely, players will be seeking) most must-have items ing. Good example is brawling gloves.
I don't suppose I need to explain why clue box or ancient tablets could be useful, now do I?

Let's say, we have about 6 items to have in reward shop(10 - if all ancient teleports included with safe zones), we could also try to add Rune Pouch. How would it turn to be bad, I don't know, saves additional spot in inventory and makes trips for bossing/slayer or fights in pvp longer, although latter could turn into problematic ending.
Bonecrusher was suggested before and not only by me but somehow with construction being long enough it is not ing. Not sure how it could ruin game as well if exp rates with its charges could be adjusted to exact values.

And if this is bad enough for idea itself - Slayer Reward Shop has great similarities.
>There is no task blocking, only canceling.
>There is no extending certain tasks.
>There is no making Slayer Rings or Ferocious Rings. There is only buying one ring per time 150 points each.
>There is also no boss task unlocking.
Let's say, what if you were to choose leveling up slayer with pure?(Point being of having the Cape with requirements of 99 Slayer, Ranged and Hunter) Boss isn't easy task for pures depending on Boss they are taking.

So, Artifacts or whatever called shop can be filled with plenty of rewards - all you have to do is name it and configure it so it could fit in game. I'm not saying it's easy but it's worth a try.

Offline Di Dot

• +0/-0
  • Dr. Di
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2017, 09:17:24 pm »

you do realize that most of those items are not even in the game or are somewhere else in a shop

dude its up to thomy, lets help him out with that.

Offline Di Dot

• +0/-0
  • Dr. Di
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2017, 09:21:59 pm »

Then maybe you can do better idea?

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2017, 09:54:28 pm »

I cannot, which is the exact reason I havent suggested a PK shop and you shouldnt either unless you have actually something good to suggest. Common sense bruhhhh

Offline Di Dot

• +0/-0
  • Dr. Di
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2017, 10:04:12 pm »

I cannot, which is the exact reason I havent suggested a PK shop and you shouldnt either unless you have actually something good to suggest. Common sense bruhhhh

Its good idea dude, just need more opinions. I think its will revive whole pk, coz now players going wild only for crystals keys and kolodion :D if thomy created abby staves and bows then for this he could do same, you see insteed of those items he could do wildy revive. Common sense bruhh.

Offline S Clegane

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2017, 05:59:14 am »

With or without PK shop, we should promote solo Pking as well. Right now, there is just a bunch of people teleblocking or barraging players and raping them with ranged equipment. Doing 2 or more against 1 player fights doesn't always end up in solo's favor. Yes, I know, I am not the one to speak for community but from what I saw this is casual day at wilderness. Even Kolodion spider if it were to be killed there is almost no solo players besides Ironman, mostly it's group of Pkers gathered around to hunt for some new meat just checking Kolodion on another accounts.

Got perhaps a bit off-topic but instead of "no's" or cant's" why not giving try to show opinions on what in your eyes should do the trick for this to happen. I bet there should be something that can prove to be beneficial of pking besides the raw loot.
Pages: 1