The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 712 times
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
More Members Features.
« on: October 14, 2014, 07:31:55 pm »

This has come to my attention the past few days whilst seeing the price of the Member Ticket decrease drastically.
I'm sure the majority of Members would agree with me that they would like to see some more Members Features.

These exclusive features could be from the following:
  • A current/new skill added to the Members Only category.
  • Specific items/armours/weaponry.
  • A certain Emote/a number of Emotions.
  • Certain Teleports/Teleport Tabs.
  • And whatever you deem appropriate to suggest.

The list above is just a few things I could think of from the top of my head. I understand that the new/current skill suggestion may be rather inappropriate as there a numerous Members Only skills but I think adding in some new things would definitely increase the amount of donations for Member Tickets or increase the price of the Member Ticket itself. 

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3773 times
    • View Profile
Re: More Members Features.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 07:55:19 pm »
This topic and relation to the member ticket price?
If anything removing member features would make it less desirable. lol  :)

Mary

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 08:12:40 pm »
It is obvious there is a high supply of member tickets, because people from old Emps want to make fast money on their accounts by donating..

It'll balance itself out eventually.

Offline Knight Night

• Liked: 19 times
  • What are you looking at?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2014, 09:00:43 pm »
Here's what i think, Donater tickets should be reduced from 3.5 euro to 2 euro
Since donater items now 6-8m each,
or maybe adding another donater items, The same donater items has been there for like 100 years, so a few changes will be great.

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 175 times
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2014, 09:05:58 pm »
Agree, I was thinking about this a few days ago and I was doubting anyone would agree with me but what if there's an extra herb farming patch in al Khalid?
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline Christian

• Liked: 6 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2014, 09:27:32 pm »
As Mary said, it'll balance itself out, since if member tickets aren't really worth anything then people wont donate for them, which would then lead to the supply dropping and the price going up.

Offline Fate

• Liked: 1011 times
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2014, 09:55:28 pm »
Joshiee, you are right: There should be more member features added.  We have been discussing the possibility, but don't get your hopes up -- we're just discussing it.

For now, however, there are plenty of member exclusives to tempt just about anyone into purchasing a member ticket.  As aforementioned, there seem to be more member tickets floating around than there are players who can afford (and want) to use them.

Mary

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2014, 11:03:04 pm »
or maybe adding another donater items, The same donater items has been there for like 100 years, so a few changes will be great.
And how many complaints do you think we'll get from players that have donated 3,5 euro for the same thing..? :/

Offline Knight Night

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2014, 11:55:31 pm »
And how many complaints do you think we'll get from players that have donated 3,5 euro for the same thing..? :/

You won't get a complain from me, that one thing i promise you,

However why you will get complaints from players, if they already have a donated items that they about to sell it, it doesn't means that if the irl cash dropped that the worth of the items will drop too in the game, People doesn't think this way, It's related to the donators who pays a lot for nothing which means 6-7m in game which worth 3.5 euro it's very much for irl compare to a game cash,

Moreover whats the point of discussing this, I'm so sure that Thomy will never ever do that, Since every owner the first thing which he cares more about, Is donating for the server, so trust me it's a waste of time discussing about it,

It could be something else maybe adding new donator items which people will start selling them for higher price,

I've been thought a lot of server's and i see the different here and in other raps games, The most thing that the owner cares about is the donators, since they pay cash i think they should deserve something, for example in other raps server they take a rank, more benefits,

So what i'm saying is there should be more benefits for the donaters/members, Which it's the idea of this subject.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 11:59:25 pm by Knight Night »

Offline Ahrim Ghost

• Liked: 55 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2014, 07:07:55 am »
I agree with everything apart from having specific armor and weapons for mem. Sure there can be a boss that's only reachable by membership but items should remain neutral. :P
VENI, VIDI, VICI

Ex Moderator

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 211 times
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2014, 03:48:09 pm »
I support this idea, I would really like to see new Members-Only features.

Reducing the price will make others buy it more, which will decrease the Member Ticket price even more..
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline 40thkat

• Liked: 1 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2014, 05:23:18 pm »
My suggestion is to make it so you could only buy 1ticket per 15days via rares closet.
It would reduce the flow of members ticket and it would raise the prices back to normal.
Since all those money hungry narbs donate like $50 for pixels it ruins the economy of emps.
Limiting the amount of tickets from flowing will cause more rares to come out of the closet (get it?).
Extra members features would be good too, I personally want to have the ::bank feature.
the ::bank feature would be a blessing from the Guthix God to skillers.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 05:26:31 pm by 40thkat »

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 712 times
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2014, 06:54:53 pm »
The ::bank feature will never come.

Thank you for the support though guys.

Offline Knight Night

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2014, 08:45:17 pm »
Reducing the price will make others buy it more, which will decrease the Member Ticket price even more..

Member ticket doesn't worth that much its like 7-8m now and we pay 3.5 euro for it? so do you call this fear?
It won't be lowered more then that if it will became like 2 euro just an example, because nobody cares how much donators pay irl cash for it, what they care about that it's still a ring for membership which worth money irl, What i'm saying is, reducing the value of the member ticket irl will not change the price for it in game.

However, it will never happen.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3773 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2014, 10:29:06 pm »
How about make coloredtext avaliable only for members

red:
flash2:
shake:

etc

Pages: 1 2