The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Rotanas

• Liked: 273 times
  • rotanas
    • View Profile
more crafting content
« on: September 23, 2017, 06:41:17 pm »
thomy make more crafting content, im ironman mode player, i know how painfull that skill are.
make something like battle staffs, glass blowing, urns.
because right now are only juveliry ,hides and bowstrings that all what you can make with this skill only 3 things.

plus would be very nice, crystall harps or something like that.
that ,,harps" give ,,crystal dust" with that dust you can use like a charges on tier 85 weapon.
that weapon players can use only in pvm if you step in wild instantly broken it would be original content in this rsps.
harps slow and afk xp or daily thing you can create only 100-500 ,,dust" a day.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 09:06:42 pm by Rotanas »

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 318 times
    • View Profile
Re: more crafting content
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 06:50:29 pm »
thomy make more crafting content, im ironman mode player, i know how painfull that skill are.
make something like battle staffs, glass blowing, urns.
because right now are only juveliry ,hides and bowstrings that all what you can make with this skill only 3 things.

plus would be very nice, crystall harps or something like that.
that ,,harps" give ,,crystal dust" with that dust you can use like a charges on tier 85 weapon.
that weapon players can use only in pvm if you step in wild instantly broken it would be original content in this rsps.
harps slow and afk xp or daily thing you can create only 500 ,,dust" a day.
Any skill idea is good enough for me to be supported(unless it's firemaking of course.). I vote yes. But as usual ideas like those battlestaves will be overlooked although it can be dropped as comon drop by certain monsters or NPCs.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3600 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 07:15:22 pm »
I wouldn't mind more crafting content, but I don't exactly think it's the skill that needs more content.

Glassblowing and battlestaves definitely aren't too bad, but I'd like it to have more of a purpose than to just be something to alch. I actually think crafting has enough content for it to be a useful skill. Jewelry and bolt tips are especially useful, I don't think battlestaves would come close to that at all.

Urns aren't within our revision, so they're kind of out of the question.

New weapons are a no from me. We have a big enough arsenal of weapons and lots of them don't really have much of a use.
;

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 318 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 09:38:56 am »
I wouldn't mind more crafting content, but I don't exactly think it's the skill that needs more content.

Glassblowing and battlestaves definitely aren't too bad, but I'd like it to have more of a purpose than to just be something to alch. I actually think crafting has enough content for it to be a useful skill. Jewelry and bolt tips are especially useful, I don't think battlestaves would come close to that at all.

With moderate exp rates, battlestaves can bring you a lot of cash ing making market more active as long as normal player are concerned. I don't know why this isn't a thing in Emps-World considering it's one of the greatest money-makers from skilling during whole period of Scape games. Some Ironman usually buys battlestaves(charged with orbs already ones) from shop for clue or training so removing them from from Zaff's Staves Shop could be an option since you have to grind it out for just water or any other battlestaves to use for clue emotes or something else like magic training while not having Mystic Mud Staff or even Elemental Staff. Much less market will be active with themselves even them being good alch as well. Also, you could make your own Vials making even bigger demand of sand/seaweed. Point is battlestaves and other glassblowing products should be introduced into the game because of their original purpose - they will be more than useful for Ironman content at least.
And if you're not finding that fun to do - try making Ironman and grinding crafting the last. You'll see why it's so boring.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3600 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 12:05:52 pm »
With moderate exp rates, battlestaves can bring you a lot of cash ing making market more active as long as normal player are concerned.
Just because you release an additional moneymaking method doesn't mean you necessarily generate more cash into the game. People would actually have to switch from a method that outputs less cash to battlestaves for that to happen. And in order for that to have an actual impact on the market you'd need a multitude of people doing it.

I don't know why this isn't a thing in Emps-World considering it's one of the greatest money-makers from skilling during whole period of Scape games.
It's by far not the greatest. It's popular, that's for sure. I don't think it should be forced upon us though.

Some Ironman usually buys battlestaves(charged with orbs already ones) from shop for clue or training so removing them from from Zaff's Staves Shop could be an option since you have to grind it out for just water or any other battlestaves to use for clue emotes or something else like magic training while not having Mystic Mud Staff or even Elemental Staff.
Shops are shared with everyone, if your only source of battlestaves without orbs on them is going to be a shop then you're going to have a problem making money.

Battlestaves aren't what people in their right mind are using. The thing they have over regular staves is that they have better melee stats, which everyone regards to as completely useless. People either use the regular staff for the free runes or the mystic version for better mage bonuses. There is no reason someone should use a battlestaff.

Much less market will be active with themselves even them being good alch as well.
If you're looking for a crafting product that'll alch for profit; jewelry already does this.

Also, you could make your own Vials making even bigger demand of sand/seaweed. Point is battlestaves and other glassblowing products should be introduced into the game because of their original purpose - they will be more than useful for Ironman content at least.
Alternatively, you could just save yourself a whole bunch of time by buying vials from the general store. And in before you say vials should be removed from the general store, they should not. Making herblore a huge inconvenience isn't something anyone benefits from.

And if you're not finding that fun to do - try making Ironman and grinding crafting the last. You'll see why it's so boring.
I currently have about 148m crafting exp. While I may have bought hides for a bunch of that, I've also mined gem rocks, stole gems from gem stalls and obtained plenty of crafting materials from pvm. I'd say at least 40m of my mining exp was done at gem rocks. I think I understand what grinding crafting is like perfectly fine.

If all else fails just tell Charr he's not an ironman, that'll throw everything he has to say right out the window.

Again I'd like to state that this isn't the skill that needs more content. If you want to add a moneymaking method to a skill go with thieving, it actually needs content.
;
Pages: 1