The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Iron Y

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Monthly bossing event
« on: October 15, 2019, 07:27:58 pm »
My suggestion would be to make every month (maybe more often) a bossing event, where everyone would be able to get a drop.

So every month a specific boss is chosen by the players and for an hour the boss is made to give everyone a drop instead of just the 3 or 4 most damage dealing players.
It would make the bossing event more fun to lower level players, who would have no way of getting any drops, when joining the current bossing events. It wouldn't be that often, that it brings a lot of drops suddenly into the game.

Any thoughts about this and is it even possible to make something like this?

Offline Merrbear24

• +0/-0
  • whats going on xD
    • View Profile
Re: Monthly bossing event
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2019, 07:56:07 pm »
I agree would be more fair and get more participation

Offline Antebellum

• Liked: 27 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2019, 05:04:53 pm »
Imagine having nobrainers at nex and other demon/hardmode gwd who just alone fuck up the whole group of people

Offline Fund Kakare

• Liked: 322 times
  • +0/-0
  • REEEEEEEEEEEE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2019, 08:20:38 pm »
feel like it'd be better if it were to be hosted every 2 weeks, theres enough people that r able to (properly) host events and you could always recruit new people.

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2019, 03:36:25 pm »
This will fuck up the whole economy of Emps-World. Every player of every level would be able to get a drop this way. Even a level 3 would be able to receive a drop from this boss. Let's take for example that 20-30 players are killing the boss, one hour long. Let's say an average kill time of 1 minute. This means that this boss will die 1000-1500 times for the total participants. This won't do any good to the prices of these special items dropped by the boss. So I have to disagree with your suggestion. This would be too unfair for higher levels since even low levels would have as much chance as them in receiving a rare drop.
The following users liked this post: Namnori

Offline Antebellum

• Liked: 27 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2019, 09:59:38 am »
This will fuck up the whole economy of Emps-World.

Wasn't invention released to save the economy?

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 630 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2019, 10:42:16 am »
This will fuck up the whole economy of Emps-World.

Wasn't invention released to save the economy?

Everything has a limit, if we offer 100s of items within 1 day to enter the game, nope Invention won't be able to keep it balanced.

Imagine giving a chance to every person to come up with few accounts and does almost no dmg at all yet get a drop, now lets take an example where someone hosted a giveaway few days ago and almost every player came with 2 -3 accounts, with lower chance to get anything, imagine now how many accounts will be ready just to attack nex and get a free loot.

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.
The following users liked this post: Darker Manz

Offline Jhonson

• Liked: 354 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2019, 08:46:12 pm »
As everyone already stated, this will defeat the whole purpose of implementing the invention skill. We're trying to take items out of the economy so prices can go up again... what you're suggesting does quite the opposite which brings more items in the game with little to no effort and we'll end up in a worse situation then before. This also defeats the whole purpose of having to train your account if you can just get end-game gear as a newbie. I would vote against the 3 player drop system because that's also something that effects the economy in a negative way but i guess it made bossing fun i guess...

Maybe we can add an achievement system that rewards players with certain items that can help them with their adventure, it would be similar to the daily task system. Maybe add like easy, medium, and hard achievements and the reward will depend on the difficulty of the achievement. This doesn't mean you'll get end-game gear but items such as raw fish, logs, hides, etc... to help you train your account.
Pages: 1