The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Mtn Alin0

• Liked: 15 times
  • +0/-0
  • #makeitbounce
    • View Profile
member rings
« on: September 09, 2015, 11:27:32 am »
i was thinking about a starting a ironman account.. but the problem is that i cant donate.. so it means i couldnt buy memb rings for the acc.. so i was wondering if memb rings could be used on other accounts, like you right click memb ring and there is option you could use it for someone else? :)

Offline Keiskelar

• Liked: 180 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: member rings
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 11:37:21 am »
Been suggested like 4 times, no need to suggest it one more time thought I still support it

You don't get postcount in Off-Topic Section btw.

#Joshiee

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity,
and I’m not sure about the universe."
- Albert Einste

Offline Tomtim1

• Liked: 232 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ironman: Iron Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 12:06:37 pm »
What I did with my Ironman is just trading Member Tickets to it because there is no other option.
The following users liked this post: Suryoyo K0

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2015, 09:55:29 am »
What I did with my Ironman is just trading Member Tickets to it because there is no other option.

I would do the same, just give your member ticket to a friend of you and then ask your friend to trade it to your iron man account. But it's still a good suggestion, so I support.

Mary

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2015, 10:59:53 am »
Trading it to activate it on your ironman is the same as 'using' your member ticket from your main on your ironman? It's one less action lol

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2015, 03:46:23 pm »
Trading it to activate it on your ironman is the same as 'using' your member ticket from your main on your ironman? It's one less action lol
Exactly what I saying also. It's just a member ticket. If you were asking me if the account were still legit by trading over a member ticket to kill monsters and do certain skills with it, I would still consider it a Ironman.
Pages: 1