The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Max cape
« on: February 03, 2016, 02:39:16 pm »
We already have the Max cape that you need to have 99 in all stats to wear it
Can we blz have a Max cape for skillers, like the requirements to wear it would be to have all the non combat related stats 99.
Emote for the cape could be another Dragon or a slug or... I don't know a dog, I love dogs
Thoughts?

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Max cape
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 03:06:08 pm »
By making a skiller you willingly limit yourself to a certain amount of content you can experience, it would make no sense to encourage this by making a skiller specific max cape. As a skiller you already get to wear combination capes and 200m capes, you have plenty of capes to show you're a dedicated skiller. Mains would get to wear this cape too, which wouldn't make sense for a cape designed for skillers.

If you want a max cape just train combat, it won't do you any harm. 126 always looks better than 3, and you won't get killed by things when you're just trying to skill. A second maxed main is always more useful than a skiller.
;

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 03:18:36 pm »
By making a skiller you willingly limit yourself to a certain amount of content you can experience, it would make no sense to encourage this by making a skiller specific max cape. As a skiller you already get to wear combination capes and 200m capes, you have plenty of capes to show you're a dedicated skiller. Mains would get to wear this cape too, which wouldn't make sense for a cape designed for skillers.

If you want a max cape just train combat, it won't do you any harm. 126 always looks better than 3, and you won't get killed by things when you're just trying to skill. A second maxed main is always more useful than a skiller.

I have multiple accounts, well only two.. but my point is I can get a level 126 maxed on my other account, I just thought it'd be cool to have a specific kind of cape for skillers, for the 200m capes.. Ain't nobody got time OR MONEY to get that ._.
Oh well, it was a suggestion and you disagree, that's completely fine.

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 03:46:22 pm »
I think we have enough of cosmetic capes, I don't find it necessary.

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10

Offline Hi Im Ethan

• Liked: 433 times
  • +0/-0
  • Paragraph Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 04:20:08 pm »
The Max Cape is intended to show off that you have maxed out every skill. As stated already, Skillers limit themselves intentionally to training all non-combat skills. You could get 99 in every non-combat skill, but you're still technecially not a maxed account.

I'll try to make an example. Would it make sense for someone to be able to wear a Skillcape if they only had that skill at Level 50? Level 75? If you intentionally prevent yourself from achieving 99 in a skill, just as you intentionally limit yourself from training every skill by ignoring combat skills, then why should you be able to wear the item designed to show off that achievement? Just doesn't make sense IMO.

Offline Simonyoda3

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2016, 06:41:05 pm »
I think it'd be a cool feature to have a cape that shows you have maxed every non-combat skill. But with the amount of capes we already have I'm not sure if it's that necesarry though.

Offline Ironman Jack

• Liked: 40 times
  • +0/-0
  • For those I love I will sacrifice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2016, 07:10:40 pm »
I agree with charr.  Also, if you are going to say "Ain't nobody got time OR MONEY to get that ._." Then what's the point of a maxed skiller cape?  You are essentially saying you wont continue for 200m's thus meaning you'll quit the acc or move on to combat. 
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 05:44:15 pm by Ironman Jack »
Purple since January 2016

Offline Zaros

• Liked: 22 times
  • +0/-0
  • The Empty Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2016, 04:12:32 pm »
I agree with Charr as well, what'd be the point?
You already get access to capes, and in my opinion, 200m capes (Master Capes) are rare and really nice to see, nothing more to be added for skillers.

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2016, 04:23:58 pm »
Skillers are usually players who quit first after getting "maxed", meaning every skilling stat 99.
They feel accomplished that they got all there skilling stats to 99 and don't want to ruin the account by starting to get combat up because they will feel like them getting maxed was just a waste of time.
I don't agree with this.
Pages: 1