The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Zachera

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Make Brawling gloves untradeable, yet non-degradeable
« on: January 26, 2016, 11:12:49 am »
This would mean that players could maintain an experience increase when training w/o having to worry about them degrading. Perhaps raise their price in Castle Wars too.
Emps-Scape died a long time ago. Nowadays I play Old School RuneScape.

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Make Brawling gloves untradeable, yet non-degradeable
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 11:39:43 am »
This would mean that players could maintain an experience increase when training w/o having to worry about them degrading. Perhaps raise their price in Castle Wars too.
Unlimited 50% xp boost? Yeah let's not do that.

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 11:43:56 am »

^

Offline Mod Mary

• Liked: 233 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 11:48:30 am »
I think its easy as it is. Many skills got a 8x or even 16x easier leveling path compared to scape, and this is not including brawlers

I do not handle account requests of any sort, please use the Helpdesk instead!

Offline Tgod Bro

• Liked: 304 times
  • +0/-0
  • Het echt varkentje
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2016, 12:07:40 pm »
This + Cw is going to be more dead than it is now, lol.

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.

Offline Lolys2

• Liked: 23 times
  • +0/-0
  • Mining stars since september 2014
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2016, 02:02:10 pm »
Definetly not.

Mining stars since september 2014.
The following users liked this post: Gibbs

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2016, 04:21:36 pm »
Moved to suggestion section, as this is clearly a suggestion, not feedback.

They're already untradable..

As they are they are the sole reason most people actually play CW from time to time, this would completely empty CW of high level mains. No thank you.
;

Offline R I P

• Liked: 55 times
  • +0/-0
  • For those I love I will sacrifice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2016, 05:40:44 pm »
Highly dissagree
ING: R (Space Space) I (Space Space) P
Purple since January 2016

Offline Papa Troq

• Liked: 63 times
  • +0/-0
  • Playing Emps since early 2007.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2016, 08:24:20 pm »
What about you get all of your skills 99 when you join emps for the first time, perfect idea. *sarcasm*
The following users liked this post: Theoneofall

Offline Zachera

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2016, 10:41:48 pm »
What about you get all of your skills 99 when you join emps for the first time, perfect idea. *sarcasm*
But that's exactly what I did :p

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2016, 12:59:08 am »
We're a bit spoiled, I mean our stats get refunded when we join the server..We start screaming and kicking when double exp is few hours >läte<, we suggest shit that makes skilling even more easy.

I mean at the moment it feels like this community is between something, behind is the past where we had hard exp rates little content and skilling in general was more one sided.Now the server is open to new fun skilling ideas, bug fixes and shit like that, we have double exp scrolls, goals and weekends. But feels like people forget where we came from and want to make the server easy as fuck exp rates wise, I mean I got like 1-2million exp making pots for myself to pk. Back in the day before farming it tooks months to even buy herbs.

Im not saying farming is bad and it ruined herblore, its fun and it made herblore even easier. Double exp helps the server out more than you can believe, its every week.Come on guys.
The following users liked this post: Theoneofall, Triangle Dot, Mod Mary

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2016, 01:25:04 am »
We're a bit spoiled, I mean our stats get refunded when we join the server..We start screaming and kicking when double exp is few hours >läte<, we suggest shit that makes skilling even more easy.

I mean at the moment it feels like this community is between something, behind is the past where we had hard exp rates little content and skilling in general was more one sided.Now the server is open to new fun skilling ideas, bug fixes and shit like that, we have double exp scrolls, goals and weekends. But feels like people forget where we came from and want to make the server easy as fuck exp rates wise, I mean I got like 1-2million exp making pots for myself to pk. Back in the day before farming it tooks months to even buy herbs.

Im not saying farming is bad and it ruined herblore, its fun and it made herblore even easier. Double exp helps the server out more than you can believe, its every week.Come on guys.
If we didn't have any of these xp boosts, skillz purez would prolly have 1.5b total xp right now.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2016, 01:28:54 am »

If we didn't have any of these xp boosts, skillz purez would prolly have 1.5b total xp right now.
Like seriously who even is skillz purez

Offline Zachera

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2016, 03:26:24 am »

Like seriously who even is skillz purez
Some scrub
Pages: 1