The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Hmm2

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
  • アニメが大好きです
    • View Profile
MAGIC
« on: November 04, 2014, 09:49:49 am »
so i have been thinking, what are the uses of magic in battle? i noticed that there is no significant use for magic other than pk. i don't know about slayer monsters but i think that most of them can be done by melee.
i suggest to bring a new boss and slayer monsters that can be killed only by magic because i'm not the pker type and i'm sure there are more players like me. so i hope that you introduce new content to make bossing more fun.

Mary

Re: MAGIC
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 09:55:48 am »
Magic is usually a poorer choice for monsters because they have low defences to all three combat styles. This wont change because magic is very strong in kiting in pvp, avoiding most damage.
Also, runes are much more expensive than wasting 1 arrow per two shots (if you wear ava that is)

Offline Hmm2

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
  • アニメが大好きです
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 10:10:40 am »
Magic is usually a poorer choice for monsters because they have low defences to all three combat styles. This wont change because magic is very strong in kiting in pvp, avoiding most damage.
Also, runes are much more expensive than wasting 1 arrow per two shots (if you wear ava that is)
yes i get that magic is very good for pvp and that most of the monsters are weak to 3 cb styles but shouldn't the judgment of the cost be up to the player? if i want to do it then i'm free to do it and if i don't want to risk my money then i just don't do it. but that is still not good enough of a reason not to bring such a content to the game, please convince me, why is your logic better than that of jagex?

Mary

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2014, 10:22:28 am »
yes i get that magic is very good for pvp and that most of the monsters are weak to 3 cb styles but shouldn't the judgment of the cost be up to the player? if i want to do it then i'm free to do it and if i don't want to risk my money then i just don't do it. but that is still not good enough of a reason not to bring such a content to the game, please convince me, why is your logic better than that of jagex?
In EoC it's kinda worth to use magic, since you have abilities right now. That's totally different than in Emps

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2014, 11:25:46 am »
People prefer melee in PvM because it doesn't require any resources unlike magic/ranged, however I do agree with your suggestion.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
Pages: 1