The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
List of suggestions
« on: March 10, 2019, 05:49:36 pm »
List of suggestions

• Make zamorak, bandos godsword special attack damages equal to saradomin godsword's.
  • Add new tier 65 hybrid power armour to unholy cursebearer. https://runescape.fandom.com/wiki/Commander_Loman The commander set seems like a fit for the parts, a nice set between dragon and barrows with good damage and defences for mid level players. And it would actually make it worthwhile to kill it.
  • Add new 'roaming' npcs to the wilderness with best in slot ring as their drop or something similar to vyrewatch neck making. 5% life steal passive healing for the ring so you can have some lifesteal with every weapon. https://runescape.fandom.com/wiki/Wise_skinweaver This seems like a nice npc for it, roaming monsters in wilderness makes both pvmers and pvpers walk around and actively hunt for drops.
  • Add a special attack to hand and abyssal cannons. Some options are - copy vesta spear spec, or granite maul spec with the spec dealing 50% damage of the max hit.
  • Add +1 str bonus to each pvp armour helm so they're equal to nex parts.
  • Change the defensive aura from 10% more defence to 10% reduced damage on you
  • New best in slot capes from jad minigame, you can offer players to take fire cape after killing jad or the option to continue further into waves and add more waves which increase in difficulty just like previous waves. Could start off the next wave like jad plus the first wave npc and so on with the last wave being two jads to defeat
  • Make veng other spell castable in single zones
  • Make combination runecrafting give more runes and experience.
  • Add manta fishing spots to deep wilderness that have 50% chance to fish a raw fury shark.
  • Buff ring of vigour, add +2 to both all accuracy and strength bonuses, back when stone was the best ring they were made equal but this ring is dead content currently due to imbued rings, imbued rings will still be superior in their respective class after the buff.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 08:51:46 am by Martin »

It's our decisions that define us

:)
The following users liked this post: Apoc, Cahit, Rotanas, Game Wiki, Khoris

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: List of suggestions
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 07:04:55 pm »
Add Keris. Crafted from KQ head + dragon defender. Would be bis against Kalphites. Numbers might need adjusting.
The following users liked this post: Martin, Rotanas

Offline Cahit

• Liked: 229 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 07:06:15 pm »
List of suggestions

• New best in slot capes from jad minigame, you can offer players to take fire cape after killing jad or the option to continue further into waves and add more waves which increase in difficulty just like previous waves. Could start off the next wave like jad plus the first wave npc and so on with the last wave being two jads to defeat
I think Thomy mentioned already in the latest update note that he will be developing 3 new capes as part of a new single minigame, klin.

Besides that I think some more activity in the wilderness could be interesting and I agree with the idea of the roaming npcs.
Speaking of wildy activity, maybe add a new boss with minions that appear in the wilderness every now and then, stronger than kolodion with better drops?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 07:11:06 pm by Cahit »
Player Moderator since January 16th 2019
Game Moderator since March 13th 2019
Player Administrator since April 13th 2019
Resigned since September 11th 2019

Offline Martin

• +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 07:42:44 pm »
List of suggestions

I think Thomy mentioned already in the latest update note that he will be developing 3 new capes as part of a new single minigame, klin.

Besides that I think some more activity in the wilderness could be interesting and I agree with the idea of the roaming npcs.
Speaking of wildy activity, maybe add a new boss with minions that appear in the wilderness every now and then, stronger than kolodion with better drops?
yeah i know i just gave an idea to expand the current minigame which would save time if
He was to create an entirely new one.

Offline Hi Im Ethan

• Liked: 433 times
  • +0/-0
  • Paragraph Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 07:43:52 pm »
  • Buff ring of vigour, add +2 to both all accuracy and strength bonuses, back when stone was the best ring they were made equal but this ring is dead content currently due to imbued rings, imbued rings will still be superior in their respective class after the buff.
First time I think I've ever heard anyone complain about vigour tbh.

IMO I think it's fine as it is still, there's enough reason to take it over the imbued rings in certain PvM scenarios where constantly having specs is much more helpful. PvP might be a different story but I wouldn't know. Dunno where you got this thing being dead content from?
The following users liked this post: Martin

Offline Martin

• +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2019, 06:50:20 am »
First time I think I've ever heard anyone complain about vigour tbh.

IMO I think it's fine as it is still, there's enough reason to take it over the imbued rings in certain PvM scenarios where constantly having specs is much more helpful. PvP might be a different story but I wouldn't know. Dunno where you got this thing being dead content from?
I think with the direction we're heading a small buff to the ring would be nice, i like the idea of promoting untradables from minigames.

Pages: 1