The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Straw Hat

• Liked: 2 times
  • Fight Fire with Fire.....I mean with DFS
    • View Profile
Larger writing
« on: November 04, 2014, 11:46:07 am »
Hello

My suggestion is to have an option to increase the size of the writing in game.
Because some people might find the writing small or that might need glasses.
Unless there is something already like that than someone let me know please.

Thanks

Offline Hmm2

• Liked: 9 times
  • アニメが大好きです
    • View Profile
Re: Larger writing
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 12:10:56 pm »
support, but it should be in the game settings that doesn't take real effect in other players' game because it would be a mess. something like graphical edit only and doesn't necessarily change the font size itself. i hope you got the idea.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 01:58:15 pm by Hmm2 »

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3708 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 12:21:53 pm »
And colour of the text please!

Mary

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2014, 03:32:11 pm »
People with low resolution screens (1024p and below) will get a lot of problems with it though...

Every game (like Emps) has a standard resolution with the power of 2, so text and sprites always fit in the dimensions 2px, 4px, 8px, 16px, 32px, 64px etc
Sprites like the thumbnail images of your items in your inventory for example have a resolution of 32x32 and will look a lot bigger on not HD machines (1024px) than HD machines (1280px)

If you decrease your resolution of your screen (you can find this in the screensettings of your computer) you will see text and sprites appear bigger ;)
Pages: 1