The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Lilith

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Korasi Spec Accuracy
« on: January 24, 2016, 08:21:16 pm »
I have been doing a lot of high level bosses recently, and I decided to trial the Korasi special. Sad to say, I think I hit about 15 times out of 100 specials on Graador, Zilyana and Krill. Yes, these bosses do have high defence. But with a mate hitting 60's with a BGS special, you would think you might hit a special or two then.

What I am wondering is it possible to increase the accuracy of this weapon  (eg. have it hit more accurately against large monsters) whether against monsters etc, without causing it to be "op" in terms of playing killing as I know that is the main counter-argument. Just having a weapon that can hit high on special, but never hits, seems a bit redundant. If this was changed, the void token cost of the sword could always be increased, which would also see the price rise a bit. Thanks :)

Offline Lolys2

• Liked: 23 times
  • +0/-0
  • Mining stars since september 2014
    • View Profile
Re: Korasi Spec Accuracy
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 10:07:20 pm »
Definitely agree! The Korasi's sword are completely useless right now...

Mining stars since september 2014.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2016, 11:59:28 pm »
Korasi's sword attack level requirement moved to 80. The sword's special attack has also been adjusted accordingly. It now has the combat power of a Vesta longsword.
It has literally recieved buffs the last update, I don't think more are necessary.
;

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 04:30:40 am »
I wanna go test korasi out with someone who has it, pls

Offline Hi Im Ethan

• Liked: 433 times
  • +0/-0
  • Paragraph Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2016, 03:38:11 pm »
Korasi's sword attack level requirement moved to 80. The sword's special attack has also been adjusted accordingly. It now has the combat power of a Vesta longsword.
It has literally recieved buffs the last update, I don't think more are necessary.

I think this helps prove the point.
It's comparable to a one-handed Godsword, almost. I tried the SGS spec. and that reached a 73.
Even if it relies on Magic Accuracy, that's still pretty powerful.

Offline Lilith

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2016, 05:41:45 am »
Yes, the stats are great. But if you want to trial it youself, see how many times the spec hits on PvM bosses eg. Graador, and how little it hits. The sword itself yes, is great. But the special is irrelevant as you hit about 1/10, and its normally like a 20 when you do.

Offline Mod Mary

• Liked: 233 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2016, 11:56:07 am »
That is probably because it counts as magic damage and thus takes your magic accuracy in account, which is obviously very low in melee gear

I do not handle account requests of any sort, please use the Helpdesk instead!

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2016, 03:26:07 pm »
That is probably because it counts as magic damage and thus takes your magic accuracy in account, which is obviously very low in melee gear

I thought it's accuracy relies upon the magic defense of your opponent and the melee strength of your armor like in rs ???

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2016, 04:19:56 pm »
time to rush in mage gear :kappa:

Offline Mod Mary

• Liked: 233 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2016, 05:48:32 pm »

I thought it's accuracy relies upon the magic defense of your opponent and the melee strength of your armor like in rs ???
It does, it relies on your magic accuracy substracted from your opponents magic armor (which is very low), but the max hit relies on your melee strength.

I do not handle account requests of any sort, please use the Helpdesk instead!

Offline R I P

• Liked: 55 times
  • +0/-0
  • For those I love I will sacrifice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2016, 08:54:30 pm »
i'm glad all of this has now been cleared up.
ING: R (Space Space) I (Space Space) P
Purple since January 2016

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2016, 09:09:02 pm »
i'm glad all of this has now been cleared up.
Yes now all they have to do is fix the combat triangle

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis
The following users liked this post: Attacker35
Pages: 1