The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
Korasi
« on: March 16, 2015, 04:41:13 am »
I know this was planned, and had a huge, positive community acceptance, but it died out somehow. Is it still planned? Or has there even been any past work on it?

It's a lot of fun to use, and new weapons and quests are usually recieved very well here.

I don't think I need to explain what a korasi is...or do I...

Korasi's sword is a decent melee weapon, obtained as a quest reward from the quest “The void stares back”. It is mostly used as a powerful special attack weapon. It's special attack, Disrupt, bases attack damage (maxhit) on strength bonus, and deals magical damage to the target, and any adjacent enemies, using 60% special energy.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 11:06:24 pm by Bubblebeam2 »

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
Re: Korasi
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 05:33:40 am »
ussally i accept with all suggestions and all items and bosses added to the game, but not o this one, i saw what korasi can do on other server, and even though it's not tradable it will cause a lot of rushing in wildernes
The following users liked this post: Hotguy6pack

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 05:40:35 am »
@Zudikas
I don't know how long you have been playing this server, but this isn't some other server. Things are balanced here, and I have full confidence in Thomy to make this a balanced update as well.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2015, 05:52:31 am »
http://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=673.0

This will probably come in the future. Thomy hasn't forgotten about it, it's just that he has had a lot of work to do recently.

ussally i accept with all suggestions and all items and bosses added to the game, but not o this one, i saw what korasi can do on other server, and even though it's not tradable it will cause a lot of rushing in wildernes

He stated that he'll put a lot of time into balancing it before it ever gets released.
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2015, 06:27:46 am »
*melee

While I would like to see korasi, it does first need to be balanced, thought thomy usually does a fine job at that.
The thing is I don't really see a good way of obtaining korasi currently, pest would be dead content in a few days and I don't really see a monster that should drop it. You also forgot the regular attack deals bonus damage to pest monsters, making it an efficient weapon for pest control.
Also you might wanna stay away from it dealing damage to multiple targets, that'll cause bugs.

I do agree with adding it, just don't see a way of adding it.
;

Offline Il Vodka Il

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2015, 06:56:33 am »
*melee

While I would like to see korasi, it does first need to be balanced, thought thomy usually does a fine job at that.
The thing is I don't really see a good way of obtaining korasi currently, pest would be dead content in a few days and I don't really see a monster that should drop it. You also forgot the regular attack deals bonus damage to pest monsters, making it an efficient weapon for pest control.
Also you might wanna stay away from it dealing damage to multiple targets, that'll cause bugs.

although i dont agree that this item should come ing, however if it did, why not have chaos ele drop it? both have magic attributes

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2015, 06:58:35 am »
*melee

It's a quest. I'm sure that if/when it gets released, pest control will become extremely active.
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2015, 07:13:55 am »
I do agree with adding the Korasi, however it is not a priority.
Quests are quite hard to code, and take some time. Thomy has been very busy lately, once his schedule isn't that full anymore I bet he'd love to make it. :)

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015
The following users liked this post: Thomy

Offline Dont R4ng It

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2015, 07:22:21 pm »
I like the idea
But let Thomy finish GE first before he goes onto another..

Offline Leo Jr

• Liked: 57 times
  • +0/-0
  • SPONGEBOB
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2015, 08:17:19 pm »
Nah, Korasi Sucks ass.

Offline Sensation

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2015, 09:20:57 pm »
No agree, I hate Korasi when in wildy, at pj

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2015, 04:20:43 am »
I thought it would be a good idea back in time when this had a poll, but now seeing how spirit shields worked out in combination with mage boost and pvp armour I have to say no.

Thanks to new pvp armours mage and range is boosted alot, having zuriel/divine/arcane/morrigan+korasi ingame would be the ultimate rag cause of how op pvp armours are. I don't want to get hit by someone in wild with divine zuriel morrigan and korasi in one character. It's just uncounterable bullshit.

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2015, 02:19:29 pm »
No agree, I hate Korasi when in wildy, at pj

yup

Nah, Korasi Sucks ass.

yup.
played other rsps, always got pjed by korasi, that's why i don't like it, maby if thomy balances it and makes it really underpowered, then maby...just maby.

Offline Back At It

• Liked: 75 times
  • +0/-0
  • Time Zone: CST
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2015, 06:36:03 pm »

There's this cool new voting store that's currently lacking rewards. Might be a good place to put it. Just a thought.

Offline Co Conjo

• +0/-0
  • Don't be scared , Expect the Onexpected
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2015, 09:10:42 pm »
how about they put it for voting points that would be great :D my opinion xD  :D
Pages: 1 2