The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Fladamax

• Liked: 18 times
  • +0/-0
  • Emps player since 2010
    • View Profile
Ironman
« on: October 30, 2017, 04:35:42 pm »
Please make it so ironman cant drop items... but can destroy them. I've seen so many ironman's dropping their items for the main account and just sell it there. They should either keep the item on ironman or destroy it. That will also reduce the amount of items that are on the market and might fix economy. I mean ironman always has an option to switch to a normal mode.
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L

Offline Iron 69

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
  • :3
    • View Profile
Re: Ironman
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 06:22:07 pm »
Please make it so ironman cant drop items... but can destroy them. I've seen so many ironman's dropping their items for the main account and just sell it there. They should either keep the item on ironman or destroy it. That will also reduce the amount of items that are on the market and might fix economy. I mean ironman always has an option to switch to a normal mode.
imo its a stupid idea, i dont drop any items to main account, but pretty much disabling drop option is retarded
"Ayyy lmao" - thats what I said :kappa:
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1, S Clegane

Offline Fladamax

• +0/-0
  • Emps player since 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 07:51:48 pm »
imo its a stupid idea, i dont drop any items to main account, but pretty much disabling drop option is retarded
Now that i think about it then yes i agree that disabling drop is not a good idea but making it atleast so that others wont see ironman drops would be nice... Ironman should not be able to transfer their items to another account
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 08:00:30 pm by Pro Warrior »
The following users liked this post: Saif Nawaf

Offline Tulrak

• Liked: 667 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 12:52:42 am »
How would this work in wilderness? Would pkers risk their items for nothing if they fight ironman accounts?
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L

Offline Fladamax

• +0/-0
  • Emps player since 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2017, 02:17:58 am »
How would this work in wilderness? Would pkers risk their items for nothing if they fight ironman accounts?
I hate when i see pkers killing players in wildy who clearly are not there to pk but yes that happens. Im not sure how it should work. Maby pker who kills ironman could get a coin drop based on ge prices? But then again people might start using it for their advantage by making a lot of adamant plateskirt's wear them in wildy and kill himself with a main acc... Addy plateskirt is 1,1m in GE currently

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2017, 03:15:57 pm »
Ironmen should be able to transfer items to other accounts, it's transferring items to ironmen that shouldn't be possible. You can de-iron, so even with what you're suggesting in place you would still be unable to completely stop people from trading stuff to their main. I don't see why it's a problem though, these items weren't obtained in some weird way.

The amount of items ironmen bring into the game are a drop of water into a bucket that is already full, it's really not significant enough to warrant something like this.

I would much rather see it that ironmen can't be given dxp scrolls, ga tickets and member tickets. Last update said they'd only be able to get the latter two from the GE but you can actually trade them. Ironmen shouldn't receive freebies.

I hate when i see pkers killing players in wildy who clearly are not there to pk but yes that happens.
In the wilderness anyone is free to attack you, it does not fucking matter if you're there to pk, pvm or doing a clue scroll. There is nothing that forces you to go to the wilderness, it's entirely your own choice. If you don't wish to be killed don't go to the wilderness.
;
The following users liked this post: Earl, Hi Im Ethan, S Clegane

Offline Helpmeplease

• Liked: 102 times
  • +0/-0
  • Respect is something you earn!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2017, 06:47:38 pm »
Lmao, No.

Main account: I Once I
Pure account: Helpmeplease

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2017, 09:30:16 pm »
I would much rather see it that ironmen can't be given dxp scrolls, ga tickets and member tickets. Last update said they'd only be able to get the latter two from the GE but you can actually trade them. Ironmen shouldn't receive freebies.

If that was the case, every single ticket should be wiped form the game and made untradeable. If you want to for donating on ironmen, force it on everyone.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2017, 09:43:27 pm »

If that was the case, every single ticket should be wiped form the game and made untradeable. If you want to for donating on ironmen, force it on everyone.
No you'd still be able to buy them off the GE for cash?
;
Pages: 1