The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Elite Mossy7

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Iron man
« on: November 26, 2014, 07:45:09 pm »
my suggestion is to add iron man mode.  i think everyone know about irom man. you cant trade other players or pick other players droped items.

Iron mans will have icon or smth near name to prove that his playing on that mode etc. just say what you think about it.

Feel free to ask for help :)
Pm me if you need signature!

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
Re: Iron man
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 08:40:26 pm »
Iron man MODE? That's taking it a bit too far. If you really wanna play that way, hold some conviction in yourself and stick to it.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Hmm2

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
  • アニメが大好きです
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 09:56:08 pm »
umm i'm not sure but i think it would make a nice addition to the game, unless it is too hard to code because we don't want the client to get messed up more than it is already with all the bugs.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 11:58:15 pm »
Iron man MODE? That's taking it a bit too far. If you really wanna play that way, hold some conviction in yourself and stick to it.
This.

If you want to play in this 'mode', you can do so by sticking with it yourself.

I strongly disagree.
Pages: 1