The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Poll

Would you like to see new semi-rares introduced into the game?

Yes
No
Pages: 1 2

Offline Ranger112

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hi :)
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing more rares.
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2015, 06:14:44 pm »
I would agree but only if rares could be gatherable for limited time by skilling and pvming. And it had a rare chance.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2015, 06:45:01 pm »
I would agree but only if rares could be gatherable for limited time by skilling and pvming. And it had a rare chance.

Pvm drops can only be lowered to 1/1000 according to Mary, so not sure if pvm is an option.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline 1egend

• Liked: 53 times
  • +1/-0
  • Complete! Now I can sleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2015, 06:48:29 pm »
I agree, I feel like there is a big gap in the Emps economy atm, I'd like to see people explore different options  ;)
Clear eyes, Full heart, Can't lose

Support this weeks SOTW!!

Irl name- Dallas / Sallad / Dally

Offline Str Pvp14

• Liked: 38 times
  • +0/-0
  • No smirking
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2015, 07:37:28 pm »
While introducing more rares wouldn't be a bad idea, I do worry about the way they're given out.
Some of the latest rares were given out at a PVP event, in which more money = better gear = a better chance of getting one, this isn't really all that fair imo.
If they do add rares i'd like to see them given out like in OSRS, 100% random location, no red dot on the map, and not too many spawns.
That would make sure the rares are actually spread across players, instead of the rich just getting more rich.
This would only work if they split them among active players; we have a lot of accounts not playing.

Pvm drops can only be lowered to 1/1000 according to Mary, so not sure if pvm is an option.
I can't imagine that being hard to change

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2015, 07:44:41 pm »
I highly agree on this, we seriously need some rares to the game

WAI U NO DO ADMEN

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline 66destroyer3

• Liked: 219 times
  • +0/-0
  • Your Favourite Black Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2015, 02:13:32 am »
While introducing more rares wouldn't be a bad idea, I do worry about the way they're given out.
Some of the latest rares were given out at a PVP event, in which more money = better gear = a better chance of getting one, this isn't really all that fair imo.
If they do add rares i'd like to see them given out like in OSRS, 100% random location, no red dot on the map, and not too many spawns.
That would make sure the rares are actually spread across players, instead of the rich just getting more rich.
i agree on this one. It always go to the richest getting richer, people with best gear getting it. I mean bandos is like 100m now, some high level combat cannot afford that nor even good range or mage gear. although some people immediatly sell it there are some people that would keep it to themselves.

18/4/2015 26/5/2015 21/7/2015
29/11/2015
20/12/2015 :'(

Fun Stuff:
66destroyer3 [27|Jan 07:38 pm]:     The unseen staff bans the deadliest :kappa:
Mod Mary [09|Feb 11:19 pm]:   why did i google bdsm
Simonyoda3 [22|Feb 04:26 pm]:   it's not past 2 am, it's not sexbox yet, still shoutbox

Offline Dan7

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2015, 03:09:14 am »
Agreed But? wouldnt have 20 rares be okay? , But sometimes Some OP Stakers would just win them
Dylan

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2015, 04:55:20 am »
Would be nice..

Offline Ahrim Ghost

• Liked: 54 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2015, 06:35:07 am »
i agree on this one. It always go to the richest getting richer, people with best gear getting it. I mean bandos is like 100m now, some high level combat cannot afford that nor even good range or mage gear. although some people immediatly sell it there are some people that would keep it to themselves.

The way life works in general is that the rich get richer because they have an advantage over other people due to their wealth. However I do agree that PvP is a bad way to introduce the rares and we need something like was said earlier. A OSRS type way , where the rares are spawned all over the world map and have a despawn timer of like 30mins or so. So every player can have a fairly even chance of obtaining the rares.
VENI, VIDI, VICI

Ex Moderator

Martin

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2015, 08:10:01 am »
Only eddie released one rare via a pvp event, i don't know what you guys are on about.

Offline Icecloud

• Liked: 85 times
  • +0/-0
  • Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2015, 06:12:11 pm »
Only eddie released one rare via a pvp event, i don't know what you guys are on about.

All they're saying is it shouldn't be done again, what are you on about?
Style
Pages: 1 2