The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Offline Try Again Fo

• Liked: 113 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing Ironman accounts
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2015, 08:58:11 pm »
@Deandam7, I see you are super interested in this suggestion.. so i just want YOU to read&think about 1 simple word, atleast for 5 seconds! The word is E.Q.U.A.L Is it really so hard? I know that there is no point for me write here &stuff. Because YOU moderators, admins and others up there, just gonna do whatever you want to, playing 1 hr per day.... How can you know what we need? What really players need?
P.S Equality

Offline Tomtim1

• Liked: 232 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ironman: Iron Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2015, 09:01:05 pm »
Do you really suggest to change whole emps meta? Comon players geting mad when Thomy add a new items in emps.
And you are talking abotu challanges, if you didn't notice we already have them. 1) To get maxed, 2)exp battle after it...
Comon man...

This is a new challenge, and you wouldn't be forced to take it on. From what I've seen a lot of people would love to see this implemented, it's a new challenge for players who are maxed and do not want to take on the "exp battle".

Nobody would be forced to become an Ironman, and if you haven't noticed, more and more people are making their own Ironman accounts anyway, so a lot of people would enjoy this update.
I would enjoy it, but only if my unofficial Ironman can be turned into an official Ironman  ;D
Not going to happen. Who knows if you dropped stuff from another account or had someone else drop you stuff?

Upon release, allow players to have an active account reset/deleted so that they may use that account for their ironman run

If you have made an Ironman account already and want it to be turned into an "Ironman mode" account then it would have to be completely reset/deleted due to, as stated above, not being able to check if you have done everything solo on your current account.

So yes, your current Ironman account would be able to be turned into an official Ironman, but it would be reset completely if you wanted that to happen. Otherwise, you would have to make a completely new account.

You can hate me, you can do whatever you want. But it's one of the worst suggestions ever. Even worse then "Star wars swords".

Why would I hate you lol, it's not a bad suggestion just because YOU don't agree with it. If this was implemented it would not affect you in any way shape or form. You would still be able to play Emps-World as you do now.
Of course you guys don't/can't trust me. I'll be an unofficial Ironman then. Definitely not resetting after 90 Smithing l0l

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2015, 09:25:51 pm »
@Deandam7, I see you are super interested in this suggestion.. so i just want YOU to read&think about 1 simple word, atleast for 5 seconds! The word is E.Q.U.A.L Is it really so hard? I know that there is no point for me write here &stuff. Because YOU moderators, admins and others up there, just gonna do whatever you want to, playing 1 hr per day.... How can you know what we need? What really players need?
P.S Equality

First of all, if moderators played 1 hour a day they'd more or less be demoted for inactivity. Secondly, equal? How are skillers equal to mains? This has nothing to do with equality, lol. Secondly us "moderators, admins and others up there" won't just do whatever we want to, Thomy is the only person who implements updates. Thomy reads the suggestion board and takes peoples replies into account so that he can provide the update in the best way possible to suit everyones interests(of course not everyone will love every update, but if the majority of the community vote for, why would he not implement it?).

I will also say this again, NOBODY WILL BE FORCED TO MAKE AN IRON MAN ACCOUNT. Ironman players/accounts don't get benefits over other players, if anything a normal account has so much more benefit over Ironman accounts.

I'll say this to you: PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE SUGGESTION. Normal accounts can trade with others, they can participate in minigames and do so much more than an Ironman mode account would be able to do. So please, tell me more about this equality you're waffling on about?

Also, this is why we have the suggestions board on the forums, so that people can give their views and opinions on a suggestion. This is how we "know what players want and need".
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 09:27:34 pm by Deandam7 »
The following users liked this post: King125, Someone12116

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2015, 09:42:15 pm »
P.S Equality

You make no freaking sense m8. Moderators and admins are players as well, they play the game exactly the same way as you do. They have nothing that would make their gameplay easier, instead it goes vice versa: they have to deal with bunch of idiots which takes a lot of time.

You = potential winner of the dumbest player 2015 award
The following users liked this post: Deandam7

Offline Try Again Fo

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2015, 09:42:32 pm »
P.S Equality

First of all, if moderators played 1 hour a day they'd more or less be demoted for inactivity. Secondly, equal? How are skillers equal to mains? This has nothing to do with equality, lol. Secondly us "moderators, admins and others up there" won't just do whatever we want to, Thomy is the only person who implements updates. Thomy reads the suggestion board and takes peoples replies into account so that he can provide the update in the best way possible to suit everyones interests(of course not everyone will love every update, but if the majority of the community vote for, why would he not implement it?).

I will also say this again, NOBODY WILL BE FORCED TO MAKE AN IRON MAN ACCOUNT. Ironman players/accounts don't get benefits over other players, if anything a normal account has so much more benefit over Ironman accounts.

I'll say this to you: PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE SUGGESTION. Normal accounts can trade with others, they can participate in minigames and do so much more than an Ironman mode account would be able to do. So please, tell me more about this equality you're waffling on about?

Also, this is why we have the suggestions board on the forums, so that people can give their views and opinions on a suggestion. This is how we "know what players want and need".
you are typcal "too smart ass". There is no point to make convo with you. Hope Thomy won't add this nosense. I'm done. Don't continue this convo.I beg you.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2015, 09:43:12 pm »
P.S Equality

you are typcal "too smart ass". There is no point to make convo with you. Hope Thomy won't add this nosense. I'm done. Don't continue this convo.I beg you.

You are a typical ''I'm a 10-year-old and don't understand nothing about shit''.
The following users liked this post: Bad Fight

Offline Try Again Fo

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2015, 09:44:42 pm »
P.S Equality

You make no freaking sense m8. Moderators and admins are players as well, they play the game exactly the same way as you do. They have nothing that would make their gameplay easier, instead it goes vice versa: they have to deal with bunch of idiots which takes a lot of time.

You can take back your reward dumb garbage. Read what i wrote again.  :)

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2015, 09:45:54 pm »
P.S Equality

Yeah, it made absolutely no sense.

Staff members play the game just like regular players do. The end.

Offline Try Again Fo

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2015, 09:47:40 pm »
P.S Equality

You are a typical ''I'm a 10-year-old and don't understand nothing about shit''.
Hate me garbage! Hate me more! hhh

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2015, 09:49:20 pm »
P.S Equality

That only further proves that you have absolutely no sense what you are even trying to talk about. We are not hating you, we are merely amused by your ignorance about everything you are trying to say.

Offline Try Again Fo

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2015, 09:51:33 pm »
P.S Equality

As you say garbage. As you say.

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2015, 09:52:40 pm »
@Try Again Fo; your argument is completely invalid, tell me why you brought up equality? In this case as I have stated normal accounts have so much more to benefit from than Ironman accounts.

What happens if it's implemented? You're the first person to disagree with this suggestion, we are only trying to think of new ways to keep players busy, new challenges, something new for maxed players to do instead of thinking "oh I'm maxed now I think I'll go and stake my bank until I quit".

I'm sorry but this update, if implemented, could only ever be a positive update, I don't see how this could have a negative affect on anyone. If you're not going to provide a good argument with actual valid points, do not post inside the topic.

Offline Try Again Fo

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2015, 09:55:17 pm »
P.S Equality

That only further proves that you have absolutely no sense what you are even trying to talk about. We are not hating you, we are merely amused by your ignorance about everything you are trying to say.
Stfu and ignore xD Why you even start to reply to my 10 year old comments then?

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2015, 09:56:55 pm »
P.S Equality

As you say garbage. As you say.

Player feedback is exactly the reason why the Suggestions & Ideas and Feedback sections exists. It allows both players and staff members alike to give feedback on already existing and things that are being suggested. Ironman mode has been suggested by a lot of regular players as well, and if you went through the recent update threads and the Suggestions section, you would see that a lot of things added into the game are suggested by REGULAR PLAYERS, unlike your bullshit posts say.

Therefore, you are an ignorant fool who has no idea what he is talking about. If I were you, I would shut up immediately.

Have a nice day.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 10:00:36 pm by Someone12116 »

Offline Tomtim1

• Liked: 232 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ironman: Iron Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2015, 10:03:10 pm »
How about you guys stop this argument before this topic gets locked due to it and people can't give there opinion anymore?  ;)
The following users liked this post: Try Again Fo, Str8att7
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5