The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing Ironman accounts
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2015, 10:45:22 pm »
@Charr, that's fine.  I'm trying to think of a way that ironman accounts can PK, but that's not very important right now, since there won't really be any ironman PKing accounts.  I'd still want it to be a possibility in the future, at least.  For the time being, having PvP points might just be the only reward for PKing on an ironman.
Ironmen aren't intended to pk. I was talking about the fact that killing an ironman gives you no loot whatsoever. Pkers would get angry if they killed someone wearing his bank and end up with only bones. That's the only flaw I think there is in this system. Maybe a world for ironmen wouldn't be a bad idea.

@The whole whip discussion. (I suppose I'll hop into this as well) It's a scaling weapon. Until level 50 it will act the same as a clay scim, at level 60 as a dscim and at lvl 70 a whip. This is definitely an advantage, not a very OP advantage, but still an advantage. There are plenty of ways to get yourself a tier 70 weapon on an ironman, but all of them are relatively difficult and require some if not a lot of supplies. If I'm right, sacred clay was disabled on ironmen because for what it gave it was too easy to get. Donating also requires minimal time and or effort, donating for an advantage is kind of a no-go.

Solution 1: Make the donator whips require an actual whip to purchase. (much like coloured dbows) It would sink whips from the game and make sure ironmen can still get their whips coloured. The price of them in the donor store might have to be lowered a bit to compensate but that would still be fine. Though this still leaves us with blades, which is a problem.

Solution 2: Make the whips/blades 'skins' that you could apply. (blade skins would be applied to anger sword) Would still have people put the effort into getting something instead of flat out donating for it.
;

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2015, 11:27:53 pm »
I.might.pickup.emps.again.if.this.update.will.be.implemented.
The following users liked this post: Martin

Offline Kena

• Liked: 51 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2015, 02:45:13 am »
noice !!!
but how can they get ava  :o

Offline Dokas5000

• Liked: 82 times
  • +0/-0
  • Nothing can't be perfect for the rest of the life
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2015, 10:48:54 am »
I'd like to see this feature in emps.
I agree.
Emps-World Player Moderator Since August 26th, 2018
Emps-World Game Moderator Since October 4th,2018
Emps-World Player Administrator Since December 2nd,2019

Offline 123456789xd

• Liked: 61 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2015, 11:06:21 am »
Only disagree with this : Cannot participate in group minigames

else is fine
Then life is giving you lemons you go make billions
-Avenus

Back at it again with Kaute

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2015, 02:10:42 pm »
Might become active again if this update is implemented.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Simonyoda3

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2015, 02:27:44 pm »
Iirc Mary made this suggestion as well a while ago and everyone was heavily critizing it o.0

I'll have to read through the full topic again to get my opinion on everything, but if the ironman mode were to be implemented I might just be tempted to play again :D

Offline Shoaib

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2015, 05:54:11 pm »
Hardcore ironman is plain stupid in emps imo. Runescape itself has only a few decent hardcore ironman players due to the difficulty, a normal ironman mode is enough.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2015, 07:49:49 pm »
Hardcore ironman is plain stupid in emps imo. Runescape itself has only a few decent hardcore ironman players due to the difficulty, a normal ironman mode is enough.

''Only a few''

I don't know about osrs, but RS3 has a shit ton of great hardcore ironmen. There's even a guy with 1,3 billion total xp already lmao

Offline Try Again Fo

• Liked: 113 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2015, 08:07:04 pm »
Do you really suggest to change whole emps meta? Comon players geting mad when Thomy add a new items in emps.
And you are talking abotu challanges, if you didn't notice we already have them. 1) To get maxed, 2)exp battle after it...
Comon man...
The following users liked this post: Lv Jogurtins

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2015, 08:10:10 pm »
Do you really suggest to change whole emps meta? Comon players geting mad when Thomy add a new items in emps.
And you are talking abotu challanges, if you didn't notice we already have them. 1) To get maxed, 2)exp battle after it...
Comon man...

This is a new challenge, and you wouldn't be forced to take it on. From what I've seen a lot of people would love to see this implemented, it's a new challenge for players who are maxed and do not want to take on the "exp battle".

Nobody would be forced to become an Ironman, and if you haven't noticed, more and more people are making their own Ironman accounts anyway, so a lot of people would enjoy this update.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 08:13:19 pm by Deandam7 »

Offline Try Again Fo

• Liked: 113 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2015, 08:23:52 pm »
You can hate me, you can do whatever you want. But it's one of the worst suggestions ever. Even worse then "Star wars swords".

Offline Tomtim1

• Liked: 232 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ironman: Iron Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2015, 08:24:31 pm »
Comon man...

This is a new challenge, and you wouldn't be forced to take it on. From what I've seen a lot of people would love to see this implemented, it's a new challenge for players who are maxed and do not want to take on the "exp battle".

Nobody would be forced to become an Ironman, and if you haven't noticed, more and more people are making their own Ironman accounts anyway, so a lot of people would enjoy this update.
I would enjoy it, but only if my unofficial Ironman can be turned into an official Ironman  ;D

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2015, 08:34:04 pm »
Comon man...

I would enjoy it, but only if my unofficial Ironman can be turned into an official Ironman  ;D
Not going to happen. Who knows if you dropped stuff from another account or had someone else drop you stuff?

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2015, 08:38:59 pm »
Comon man...

Not going to happen. Who knows if you dropped stuff from another account or had someone else drop you stuff?

Upon release, allow players to have an active account reset/deleted so that they may use that account for their ironman run

If you have made an Ironman account already and want it to be turned into an "Ironman mode" account then it would have to be completely reset/deleted due to, as stated above, not being able to check if you have done everything solo on your current account.

So yes, your current Ironman account would be able to be turned into an official Ironman, but it would be reset completely if you wanted that to happen. Otherwise, you would have to make a completely new account.

You can hate me, you can do whatever you want. But it's one of the worst suggestions ever. Even worse then "Star wars swords".

Why would I hate you lol, it's not a bad suggestion just because YOU don't agree with it. If this was implemented it would not affect you in any way shape or form. You would still be able to play Emps-World as you do now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5