The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Nante

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
incoming comp cape
« on: January 23, 2019, 03:54:09 pm »
i seen 100 elite clues as requiments i think we need easy medium hard clues aswell  ;D
and 100 boss each kills its to easy i think u need make it harder

Online Bluestorm

• Liked: 522 times
  • +1/-0
  • Adam.
    • View Profile
Re: incoming comp cape
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 04:59:34 pm »

Offline Helpmeplease

• Liked: 102 times
  • +0/-0
  • Respect is something you earn!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 06:19:18 pm »
Alot of people already have the cape, i dont think its good idea to change requiments :)

Main account: I Once I
Pure account: Helpmeplease

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2019, 07:20:37 pm »
https://i.imgur.com/H0c6GCW.jpg
Alot of people already have the cape, i dont think its good idea to change requiments :) Nobody will have it on release.
You two seem to be out of the loop completely. I'd really suggest joining the discord server and/or following Trello.

These are the current requirements:

What he's suggesting is to change few of the completonist cape requirements which is the 100 kc at each boss and 100 elite clue requirement.
I do disagree in changing them really because 100 of each boss will still take a while to do and that's not the only requirement the cape has as you can see. You have plenty of stuff to do.

As for the elite clue req I don't think anyone wants to do lower tier (easy, medium) clues once they get to the point they start grinding the comp cape requirements.
Hard clues maybe but I still think it's better to keep it as just elites because they're the best clues you can do.
The following users liked this post: Bluestorm

Online Bluestorm

• Liked: 522 times
  • +1/-0
  • Adam.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2019, 08:03:26 pm »
Alot of people already have the cape, i dont think its good idea to change requiments :) Nobody will have it on release.
You two seem to be out of the loop completely. I'd really suggest joining the discord server and/or following Trello.

Ouch yeah my bad didnt check trello yet.

Offline Helpmeplease

• Liked: 102 times
  • +0/-0
  • Respect is something you earn!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2019, 08:56:40 pm »

These are the current requirements:

What he's suggesting is to change few of the completonist cape requirements which is the 100 kc at each boss and 100 elite clue requirement.
I do disagree in changing them really because 100 of each boss will still take a while to do and that's not the only requirement the cape has as you can see. You have plenty of stuff to do.

As for the elite clue req I don't think anyone wants to do lower tier (easy, medium) clues once they get to the point they start grinding the comp cape requirements.
Hard clues maybe but I still think it's better to keep it as just elites because they're the best clues you can do.
ight, im on discord but dont watch it daily :)

Main account: I Once I
Pure account: Helpmeplease

Offline Nante

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2019, 03:56:20 am »
nobody wants to do songs aswell easy medium clue is dead content atleast you can revive it
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Jp

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2019, 04:47:00 am »
nobody wants to do songs aswell easy medium clue is dead content atleast you can revive it
Unlocking 200 songs unlocks the air guitar emote which is actually one piece of actual completionist content (one time unlockable) so it has its reason.
There's a counter coming for easy and medium clues with the same update but I wouldn't add them to comp reqs because I don't think anyone wants to do them at that stage of the game anymore.
The following users liked this post: Fund Kakare

Offline Nante

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2019, 01:44:58 pm »
it seems like u creating the cape not thomy ? and community can't say a word

Offline Jp

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2019, 01:50:44 pm »
it seems like u creating the cape not thomy ? and community can't say a word
There's an on-going discussion in Discord which anyone can join and I'm simply saying why I disagree with your proposed changes with proper reasoning.
The following users liked this post: Thomy

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2019, 12:11:11 pm »
I support this idea. Would look good and make comp cape worth working for.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2019, 01:20:40 pm »
2 months im not even close
The following users liked this post: Bluestorm
Pages: 1