The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: improve pking
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2017, 04:32:20 pm »
@someone12116 he killed you because he thinks you have something in the inv like cash or gear, and what xp would u get from a 99 hp player

Why would I carry cash with me if I have no armor on me in WILDERNESS?
I do that. when I have a search clue in wildy I don't remove my gear and bank my shit. All what I do is take 10 mantas and 2 prayer pots and tele tablets

Please, tell me more about how rich I look when going to talk to the Spirit at the rev entrance

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2017, 04:47:25 pm »
@someone12116 he killed you because he thinks you have something in the inv like cash or gear, and what xp would u get from a 99 hp player

I do that. when I have a search clue in wildy I don't remove my gear and bank my shit. All what I do is take 10 mantas and 2 prayer pots and tele tablets

Please, tell me more about how rich I look when going to talk to the Spirit at the rev entrance

the pker doesn't know what you've got in the inv -.- he won't ask you he will just kill you
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2017, 05:01:21 pm »

Aaron :kappa:

800m cash :kappa:

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis
The following users liked this post: Drugs, Iron Corne

Offline Iron Corne

• Liked: 290 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2017, 10:51:29 pm »
how would you make it easier for people to take their gear? its really just how you wanna place them into your bank yourself.

make a default slot the you setup and it takes out your default pk gear for example dh set with wapons, pots, food, and runes
so u click the command button and it automatically takes them out for you from the bank.
are you seriously such a lazy person that you need a goddamn button to take out 10 different items? i've lost faith in this part of the community..
#exkneesocks

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2017, 11:25:27 pm »
are you seriously such a lazy person that you need a goddamn button to take out 10 different items? i've lost faith in this part of the community..
I mean I'd like this but I'd use it for skilling if anything, lmao.
;

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2017, 01:22:38 am »
how would you make it easier for people to take their gear? its really just how you wanna place them into your bank yourself.

make a default slot the you setup and it takes out your default pk gear for example dh set with wapons, pots, food, and runes
so u click the command button and it automatically takes them out for you from the bank.

Once you train skills with presets and the hotbar in RS3, u never go back

Offline Saif Nawaf

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2017, 11:58:41 am »

nigga I hate searching for gear in my bank when I die. as soon as I die I just want to go back again and rm, why waste 5 min getting the gear from the bank when u can make it eassy for you and others

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2017, 02:22:24 pm »

nigga I hate searching for gear in my bank when I die. as soon as I die I just want to go back again and rm, why waste 5 min getting the gear from the bank when u can make it eassy for you and others

Organize your bank lmao. There also a search function. I guess it just takes you a minute to type the name of a single item.

Offline Just Humen

• Liked: 698 times
  • +0/-0
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2017, 03:27:41 pm »
The way I and just humen started pking is by gathering our friend and stand in multi,  it was a great feeling when we kill someone even if he didn't risk much.

I don't condone killing PVMers. Please don't just throw my name in there.

Emps-World Player Moderator since Saturday, August 13th, 2016.
Emps-World Game Moderator since Friday, October 28th, 2016.
Resigned on Sunday, January 1st, 2017.
The following users liked this post: Someone12116, Hi Im Ethan, Iron Corne

Offline Saif Nawaf

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2017, 04:47:18 pm »
The way I and just humen started pking is by gathering our friend and stand in multi,  it was a great feeling when we kill someone even if he didn't risk much.

but you did :)

Offline Just Humen

• Liked: 698 times
  • +0/-0
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2017, 06:11:00 pm »

but you did :)

There's a difference between a PVMer that is just waiting for someone to show up to kill them and an innocent PVMer. I've only killed PVMers that are usually PKers. (PVMing-PKers)
If you want to discuss this, I'd rather take it somewhere else since we're going off-topic.

Emps-World Player Moderator since Saturday, August 13th, 2016.
Emps-World Game Moderator since Friday, October 28th, 2016.
Resigned on Sunday, January 1st, 2017.

Offline Saif Nawaf

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2017, 03:52:14 pm »
what about adding a pk store with great new pk gear?
so player fight to get point to but them from store and other player try to kill the other person to get his gear.
new items for pures, magers, rangers, and melee etc...
so we start by having 2 items in the store and every 1-2 months Thomy adds another item tell he was a good amount
pking will be like a mini game at the same time u risk ur items.
not neccery all of them be new items we can have items ep. morrigan axes no1 sells them and hard to get so we make another was to buy morrigan axes is by pking.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 03:53:56 pm by Saif Nawaf »

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2017, 04:06:44 pm »
what about adding a pk store with great new pk gear?
so player fight to get point to but them from store and other player try to kill the other person to get his gear.
new items for pures, magers, rangers, and melee etc...
so we start by having 2 items in the store and every 1-2 months Thomy adds another item tell he was a good amount
pking will be like a mini game at the same time u risk ur items.
not neccery all of them be new items we can have items ep. morrigan axes no1 sells them and hard to get so we make another was to buy morrigan axes is by pking.
No. This isn't the problem with pking. The problem with pking is that nobody wants to get into it because the pking community is genuinely unfriendly towards nowcomers.
;

Offline Saif Nawaf

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2017, 04:19:37 pm »
No. This isn't the problem with pking. The problem with pking is that nobody wants to get into it because the pking community is genuinely unfriendly towards nowcomers.
I get it, u said this thousand times, well charr you can't change their behavior; so why not finding other sleutions. newcomers will come sooner or later, least if  we can bring old pkers back also newcomer that used to pk in other servers they most luckily pk and if they need gear they can get it from there
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 04:21:13 pm by Saif Nawaf »

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2017, 04:25:25 pm »
I get, u said this thousand times, well charr you can't change their behavior;
I disagree, you most definitely can change people's behavior. Not everyone is a rager/flamer, if those people started working together to get people to pk we'd make a lot of progress. If the flamers are continually reported they may eventually stop flaming completely, or at least they'll be quiet for a good while.

Right now the negative side of the PvP community is what sticks out the most, that can be changed, but it takes a bit of effort from pkers.

so why not finding other sleutions. newcomers will come sooner or later, least if  we can bring old pkers back also newcomer that used to pk in other servers they most luckily pk and if they need gear they can get it from there
Newcomers won't get into pking if they get flamed at for being inexperienced or not wanting to fight someone.
;
Pages: 1 2 3 4