The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
i don't know if this is even possible...
« on: March 02, 2015, 01:17:42 pm »
i can't show you all any pics in this suggestion because not even runescape and other private servers has this thing. since you all are stuck up with the thing that emps world can't have anything in common with runescape or other shit i'm suggesting a thing that even runescape doesn't have.
what if when you hit a npc, or a player there would be blood animations, and the animations would depend on how you hit and on a weapon it self, this is probably not possible and if it is then it would probably be very complicated to do, but i had to suggest it because in my opinion seeing those in game would be more than awesome, and if you wouldn't like them you could somehow switch them off, another thing i though would be cool to add aswell that runescape doesn't have the different dying animations, it would depend on witch weapon you use aswell.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 01:19:13 pm by Zudikas95187 »
The following users liked this post: Hotguy6pack

Offline Estpure16

• Liked: 592 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: i don't know if this is even possible...
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 01:23:43 pm »
Suggestion of the year goes to... ZUDIKAS158451386

Wohooo..

Such a good idea.

Yeah, lets bring cars and tractors too.

Wat

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 01:33:51 pm »

Wohooo..

Such a good idea.

Wat

Astronaut skill pls
The following users liked this post: Estpure16, Appelsientje, Big Chris, Crazy Joker

Online Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 01:38:15 pm »
Actually the dying animation RS does have ;)

And that blood thingy, supposed to be animated (if it is in anyways going to be added) which is not easy.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2015, 01:45:05 pm »

Wohooo..

Such a good idea.

Wat

lol i don't know what did you meant by that, i'm pretty sure that runescape & all rsps and emps world  it self is kinda based on ancient times and like middle ages with a little fiction in it, so you mean in the ancient times there weren't any blood, just you kno... a man falls on the ground when his head gets chopped of or something without even one blood drop?, yeah bring tractors and cars... think before you comment allright?

Offline Fate

• Liked: 859 times
  • +0/-0
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2015, 01:47:36 pm »
I don't know about the blood animations.  It seems like it would be complicated or that it just wouldn't be appealing.

As for death animations, I considered this back in November/December, and I was making some progress with the idea, but it was going to be part of a far larger update that I never got the chance to finish.  Now, due to past updates, I would have to rework the idea significantly, and it's still just prototypical.

I agree to the death animations.

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2015, 02:31:36 pm »
I don't know about the blood animations.  It seems like it would be complicated or that it just wouldn't be appealing.

As for death animations, I considered this back in November/December, and I was making some progress with the idea, but it was going to be part of a far larger update that I never got the chance to finish.  Now, due to past updates, I would have to rework the idea significantly, and it's still just prototypical.

I agree to the death animations.

thanks.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2015, 03:52:40 pm »
The death animations would be fun to implement but as for your other suggestion, it's a no from me.

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2015, 09:56:38 pm »
Pls sell skins too. I need to see Foxfire Joshiee.
The sheer number of bugs that would come up in the implementation of something new in any RSPS is the main reason they're not considered in any of them. Not to mention when the suggestion is not necessarily popular with the entire community.
If Mary thinks she can manage this, I think we could see it. Idk about the death animations though... I mean we've seen her make Bandos wings.... "wings"...

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2015, 02:15:29 pm »
The sheer number of bugs that would come up in the implementation of something new in any RSPS is the main reason they're not considered in any of them. Not to mention when the suggestion is not necessarily popular with the entire community.
If Mary thinks she can manage this, I think we could see it. Idk about the death animations though... I mean we've seen her make Bandos wings.... "wings"...

wtf, about the skins??? you people just want to make fun out of people that suggest normal & mature suggestions, suggest some fuck yourself then if you're so smart to comment shit on other people suggestions, i had enough of this crap -.-

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2015, 04:36:56 pm »

wtf, about the skins??? you people just want to make fun out of people that suggest normal & mature suggestions, suggest some fuck yourself then if you're so smart to comment shit on other people suggestions, i had enough of this crap -.-
stop creating the suggetion then! PROBLEM SOLVED
ot: I do not agree, IMO there are more useful things that should be added

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2015, 04:52:21 pm »

If you cannot take negative opinions, do not even bother suggesting things. Some people agree, some people do not. Don't get so butthurt about it lol

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2015, 05:02:23 pm »
i'm peacing out of forums, piece out -.-... good look haters.
that's what you get for trying to do something good for this hopeless server...was good knowing you, well i guess not.

Mary

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2015, 05:04:51 pm »
Custom death animations and blood splash animations are nice, but yet again you need to keep in mind how much work and costs a very simple small feature like this would take :/
It would require a lot for a feature that willl not actually influence your gameplay, nor improve it.

i'm peacing out of forums, piece out -.-... good look haters.
that's what you get for trying to do something good for this hopeless server...was good knowing you, well i guess not.
You're taking them way to seriously ;) Take their criticism and counter it, or say that it is a good argument not to do this idea. You can learn from it and improve yourself, much rather than just give up! You'll have to deal with this in real life some time too.

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2015, 06:56:38 pm »
i've dealed with it to often, time to take a stand...
Pages: 1 2