The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1
i am angryyyyyyyyyyy
« on: October 27, 2014, 10:36:40 am »
That shi* with new client, pressing S, and bugs makes me angry. I want play emps-world without lags and with old version. Please give back old client and old good version and start fixing bugs. There were 600 ppls. Now double xp and only 300 max. Do you think it is good with that. Dont make new client and start fix bugs. Sorry for bad english.

Offline Hell Skyline

• Liked: 67 times
    • View Profile
Re: i am angryyyyyyyyyyy
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 10:39:09 am »
Client loader updated. You now have the option to choose at the start what client version you want to use. OpenGL or the Classic one.

There shouldn't be any problems with not being able to press the 's' key anymore. It's just a menu where you choose from now!! Redownload here: http://emps-world.net/data/Emps-World.jar

I hope this helps.

Suryoyo K0 [31|Jan 04:31 pm]:   one kills a dher in wildy and none bats an eye, helari kills a dher and everyone loses their mind

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 175 times
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 11:50:37 am »
Many players including myself are experiencing lag at the moment, and all bugs will be dealt with shortly as Thomy is working on them.
He's put a lot of effort into this, be greatful! :)
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 629 times
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 01:12:18 pm »
Here's a good solution: don't play till it's implemented. If you don't have that kind of patience, then calm yourself down.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15
Pages: 1