The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Pkerstr132

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
How to get edgeville live again?
« on: March 10, 2015, 04:42:36 am »
I wanted to start this thread so players can leave suggestions on what can be taken to make player killing more attractive like how it was in old emps scape

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
Re: How to get edgeville live again?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 05:23:14 am »
Most old pkers quit or just didn't come back. Plus that food timing update had a part of this.

Pking shop?

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 08:16:29 am »
Some sort of more specific pvp rewards, that'd do it for most people.
I'd love to see an actually friendly pvp community as well, instead of the usual trash talking/flaming.
;

Mary

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2015, 09:42:56 am »
Maybe the old pk points? The wildy is fairly active imo for the playercount we have right now. Lets see what happens when voting gets up and then wait a month or 2 ;)

Offline Pkerstr132

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2015, 02:37:19 pm »
Yes pm points sounds good before pking was a good tool for money making now ppl run I duel me honestly I hate duel and want to weed them back to the wild

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2015, 03:28:37 pm »
PK Points were in discussions somewhere. I don't see what's wrong with bringing them back.

Offline Ekke

• Liked: 94 times
  • +0/-0
  • The inquisitive
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2015, 03:36:17 pm »
PK Points were in discussions somewhere. I don't see what's wrong with bringing them back.
System

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2015, 03:57:34 pm »
They couldn't even bring back pk-points when it mattered, so gl/hf rofl.

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2015, 09:17:12 pm »
i would like to see pkp point system, then i would get void and actualy start pking on this server, but this would require some work ;)

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2015, 10:48:39 pm »
Maybe the old pk points? The wildy is fairly active imo for the playercount we have right now. Lets see what happens when voting gets up and then wait a month or 2 ;)
No.

But the problem is the community. Mains prefer skilling/pvming/staking/doing nothing over pking/making other accounts to pk on. How to change this? No idea really. Maybe a pvp reward system is the solution, maybe it's not. However doing nothing definitely won't help.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 10:51:47 pm by Lars »

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2015, 03:17:11 am »
No.

But the problem is the community. Mains prefer skilling/pvming/staking/doing nothing over pking/making other accounts to pk on. How to change this? No idea really. Maybe a pvp reward system is the solution, maybe it's not. However doing nothing definitely won't help.
She does have a point.

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2015, 03:49:16 am »
No.

She does have a point.
"Lets do nothing because player count is constant"
>what if it remains constant
>wasting time

More ideas aside from a pk shop are needed. The reason skilling is so popular as an income source is because it has no risk and provides huge bonus. The bonus with PvP needs to balance out its risk. a PVP reward system is one solution, but I'm sure there are more.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Hayden

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2015, 05:59:05 am »

[/quote]I know what you're stating and it's 100% true, the community right now prefer to skill/pvm/stake, why not add some things into a pvp shop that would help them with skilling/pvming. But, I wouldn't know what to add to it, possibly a ring(Ring of wealth) that increase your drop percentages for about 1 day.

I'm not sure about something for skilling, but people can suggest stuff.
Pages: 1