The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Herb Farming
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2017, 08:22:13 pm »
It would be a decent moneysink, if the Leprechaun would take 1k coins for each herb noted.
If you don't want to waste money, you don't have to use it. it's the matter of convenience.

Since falador herb patch is the problematic one (bank is too far), we could just make the Leprechaun teleport you to both herb patches.

I wouldn't mind either option.

Offline Reporter007

• Liked: 35 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2017, 05:18:54 am »
[ Increase the time for things to grow a bit, increase XP rates so xp/h doesn't suffer from it, but keep the herb yield per patch as it is. That way growing X number of herbs would take longer, but wouldn't require constant checking.
Which would only reduce the amount of herbs received from it. Personally i'd rather run and bank my herbs more often than get less of them. As an update this propably wouldn't increase anyone's interest in farming...

I'd like to see this implemented, but for it to ve a cash sink, the prices have to be actually higher than a fre thousand gp. I propably wouldn't even mind if noting the herbs would cost something like 2-3k gp per herb. With about 100 herbs per run, 200-300k gp sinked to make it more effective wouldn't really feel like much, but would make farming a lot more convenient.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 05:20:45 am by Reporter007 »

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2017, 07:53:42 am »
[ Increase the time for things to grow a bit, increase XP rates so xp/h doesn't suffer from it, but keep the herb yield per patch as it is. That way growing X number of herbs would take longer, but wouldn't require constant checking.
Which would only reduce the amount of herbs received from it. Personally i'd rather run and bank my herbs more often than get less of them. As an update this propably wouldn't increase anyone's interest in farming...

I'd like to see this implemented, but for it to ve a cash sink, the prices have to be actually higher than a fre thousand gp. I propably wouldn't even mind if noting the herbs would cost something like 2-3k gp per herb. With about 100 herbs per run, 200-300k gp sinked to make it more effective wouldn't really feel like much, but would make farming a lot more convenient.

Herbs already have trouble selling at all since you can farm them so quickly. You would also be able to do other things while farming like PvM, which would ultimately increase your money/h.
Pages: 1 2