The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Millionare

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
hello guys
« on: May 03, 2018, 10:06:58 am »
here i check something to change some items on emps world be like rune scape old school like ely arcane spectral divine dragon claws all godsword and add new items like blowpiee and elder maul dhins and ancstreal set and kodai wand and there some item to add it on this game to back up here i got few post to check it

https://i.redditmedia.com/CvI9lOeyAqrAWIZGY8CR9I-8KnV7aFwXYFqpY9qwxqs.jpg?w=320&s=f3eb62cf0614a46701511e13ccd489c2   (  this is post for change duel arena and add new whip name is tent)

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/_eBnkJCqyrQ/hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEGCNQCEL4B&rs=AOn4CLBdBgavlu89H-hC8XeabLOKLZrRbA    (here guys this post to change dragon claws and godswords like old school rune scape 07)

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7_nSJCQylls/hqdefault.jpg ( here this post to change the arcnae and ely divine spectral like old school rune scape)

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/js0nm7aY4Tk/maxresdefault.jpg  (here guys new item on game its elder maul hope u look it)

http://i64.tinypic.com/29uvrwn.png (here guys new item to its blowpiee hope u look it and tell devlopers add it.)

https://i.imgur.com/9beZP60.jpg ( here new bow to name twisted bow hope u look it to and tell devlopers to add it)

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/rweDK4jaK8o/hqdefault.jpg (here new set name ancestral with kodai beast set magic hope u tell to devlopers add it)

The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: hello guys
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 02:36:51 pm »
I like this only for blowpipe concept. We do need some weapon to use those darts on instead of just nerfing their dps. Other than that - we have virtus instead of ancestral. Twisted bow would be too op, in my opinion, and to be fair there is already op weapon in game accurate af and high hitting, thats Zamorakian Spear, for newcomers. Elder maul - we have glad maul. Kodai wand would be interesting buff addon to staff of light to rival Elemental staff on runes usage tho. But then again, turns too op. So far blowpipe idea can be developed more and I agree with it. other items not needed.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 02:40:05 pm »
I like this only for blowpipe concept. We do need some weapon to use those darts on instead of just nerfing their dps. Other than that - we have virtus instead of ancestral. Twisted bow would be too op, in my opinion, and to be fair there is already op weapon in game accurate af and high hitting, thats Zamorakian Spear, for newcomers. Elder maul - we have glad maul. Kodai wand would be interesting buff addon to staff of light to rival Elemental staff on runes usage tho. But then again, turns too op. So far blowpipe idea can be developed more and I agree with it. other items not needed.

Agrees on blowpipe -> argues that the rest are too ''OP''.
Newsflash: Blowpipe is actually the most powerful out of all those weapons suggested.

Offline S Clegane

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2018, 03:19:00 pm »

Newsflash: Blowpipe is actually the most powerful out of all those weapons suggested.
In PvM aspect, yes. Thats why agreed on it. Just because rightfully discussed can be mediocre weapon to use darts. In OSRS it can remain OP forever, if they want it that way. Here, is emps, not OSRS. Not sure if that was just argument to win over mine or opinion.
I still though quickly compared what CAN be. Unholy Cursebearer could use some unique drop for that matter as well.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2018, 08:02:54 pm »

In PvM aspect, yes. Thats why agreed on it. Just because rightfully discussed can be mediocre weapon to use darts. In OSRS it can remain OP forever, if they want it that way. Here, is emps, not OSRS. Not sure if that was just argument to win over mine or opinion.
I still though quickly compared what CAN be. Unholy Cursebearer could use some unique drop for that matter as well.

It's also the most powerful one of those in PvP. Twisted Bow wouldn't do shit since its maxhit scales depending on your opponent's magic level and you obviously cannot have level 500 magic. Demon Wand is higher tier than Kodai is, and same goes for Gladiator Maul and Elder Maul. All of those would be downgrades apart from the Blowpipe :LUL:

Offline S Clegane

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2018, 05:02:41 am »

It's also the most powerful one of those in PvP. Twisted Bow wouldn't do shit since its maxhit scales depending on your opponent's magic level and you obviously cannot have level 500 magic. Demon Wand is higher tier than Kodai is, and same goes for Gladiator Maul and Elder Maul. All of those would be downgrades apart from the Blowpipe :LUL:
I agree on your viewpoint. But like I said, mediocre aka average stats weapon for pures to use in pvp and to use it pvm, mosty by mains, that doesnt overpower real blowpipe from OSRS would be nice since darts have been receiving nothing but nerf to the ground.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2018, 11:32:59 pm »

I agree on your viewpoint. But like I said, mediocre aka average stats weapon for pures to use in pvp and to use it pvm, mosty by mains, that doesnt overpower real blowpipe from OSRS would be nice since darts have been receiving nothing but nerf to the ground.

Darts received nerfs for a good reason and they're still fucking amazing at dealing consistent DPS. If blowpipe was introduced, darts would have to be further nerfed so that the blowpipe can be as powerful as the darts are currently to prevent adding more power creep. It would ultimately add nothing to the game.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 11:50:25 pm by Someone12116 »

Offline S Clegane

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2018, 03:45:38 pm »

Darts received nerfs for a good reason and they're still fucking amazing at dealing consistent DPS. If blowpipe was introduced, darts would have to be further nerfed so that the blowpipe can be as powerful as the darts are currently to prevent adding more power creep. It would ultimately add nothing to the game.
then fuck everything and lets not suggest anything. As if majority of items that was added after Nex got released, there wasn't any nerfs. They are also OP. Read what I wrote. Darts are nothing compared to what they used to be. And mediocre weapon, lets say, uses up to rune darts is ideal thing for it, but no. For Mrs. Otto says everything is adjusted and he backfires with arguments that are valid maybe in OSRS, not here. If you are not satisfied with my opinion why I agree there is always pm button. If satisfied - then thank the god damn post and do something useful instead of whinning how this blowpipe addition will destroy game. Idea CAN be developed in somethingbetter instead of your drama.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2018, 07:49:41 am »

then fuck everything and lets not suggest anything. As if majority of items that was added after Nex got released, there wasn't any nerfs. They are also OP. Read what I wrote. Darts are nothing compared to what they used to be. And mediocre weapon, lets say, uses up to rune darts is ideal thing for it, but no. For Mrs. Otto says everything is adjusted and he backfires with arguments that are valid maybe in OSRS, not here. If you are not satisfied with my opinion why I agree there is always pm button. If satisfied - then thank the god damn post and do something useful instead of whinning how this blowpipe addition will destroy game. Idea CAN be developed in somethingbetter instead of your drama.

Darts are nothing compared to what they used to be and yet they are still fucking amazing. Are you seriously saying you don't see a problem there? Hitting constant 50s at a speed that is faster than whip was broken af.

We already have a top tier wand, we have bows and crossbows that are capable of hitting as high as Twisted Bow can, and we also have a high hitting maul in the game. This thread is suggesting nothing but already existing content. Basically if you have nothing ORIGINAL to suggest, don't bother.

Also I'm not whining about anything. You're just sad upset troll trying make other people angry with nothing comprehensive to back up anything you say.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 07:57:06 am by Someone12116 »

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2018, 07:58:08 am »
I have to disagree with this, we already have enough items ing and i don't see a reason why we need more ( apart from demon sword that is expected next update)

We have 2 option for each item you suggested
1- it is better than what we already have - kills the use of other weapons that we used to have.
2- worse than what we already have- then no point on adding it .

Nerfing an exiting items just to make a new item that as powerful as the old item used to be is really a stupid idea.

On phone atk expect a lot of typos

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.
The following users liked this post: Blue Bird
Pages: 1