The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Therapist

• Liked: 22 times
  • +0/-0
  • Dr. Hoo Lee Sheet
    • View Profile
GWD pets
« on: October 28, 2018, 11:55:45 am »
Received a Saradomin Owl that wasn't even a SHINY drop. Maybe you'd want to changed that, because currently the best possible drop has no value and is not broadcasted. Same happens with other GWD pets except Nex as it has GE value.

P.S. What's the reason for GWD pets not being trade-able through GE?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 04:40:39 pm by Therapist »
The following users liked this post: Nocturnal, S Clegane, Darker Manz

Offline For Freedom

• Liked: 78 times
  • +0/-0
  • Cheese will never be free, only in trap for rats.
    • View Profile
Re: GWD pets
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2018, 07:19:52 pm »
I'm not sure, but i think broadcasts work by ge. Means, if in ge these birds has no value, broadcast cannot identify the price of it. Same as with for example adamant items, they are low in price, so broadcast will not announce 30k drop.
Fix me staff-team if I'm wrong.

Offline Therapist

• Liked: 22 times
  • +0/-0
  • Dr. Hoo Lee Sheet
    • View Profile
Re: GWD pets
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2018, 11:23:36 pm »
I'm not sure, but i think broadcasts work by ge. Means, if in ge these birds has no value, broadcast cannot identify the price of it. Same as with for example adamant items, they are low in price, so broadcast will not announce 30k drop.
Fix me staff-team if I'm wrong.
You're correct, but since beginning of time you couldn't drop them (only destroy) nor you could trade them on GE.
If there's a reason for that at least make them show up on the broadcast.
Pages: 1