The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 175 times
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
GWD Key.
« on: November 30, 2014, 04:13:43 am »
Hey everyone, I was thinking about an awesome addition to this game which would be a "God Wars Key". This key will be similar to a steel ring (smoke dungeon boss key), but requiring four different parts. These parts will be obtained from each boss in the dungeon, being an ultra rare drop.

This key will give you the ability to enter any boss room without killcount, and will be dropped on death. It will also be untradeable.

Thoughts? :)
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline Ahrim Ghost

• Liked: 55 times
    • View Profile
Re: GWD Key.
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 04:17:36 am »
I Support.

I think it'll be a great addition to the game, and also make trips to GWD for veterans a bit easier.
VENI, VIDI, VICI

Ex Moderator

Offline Fate

• Liked: 1011 times
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 04:44:07 am »
Maybe an item that teleports you to GwD.  Your suggestion, though would be too overpowered: Once you get the key, you can farm any god that you want, getting far more kills/hour than you should be.  This would ruin GwD item values.

I disagree, for this would make GwD far too easy, and it's easy enough as is.

Offline Loosenater

• Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2014, 04:48:55 am »
Maybe an item that teleports you to GwD.  Your suggestion, though would be too overpowered: Once you get the key, you can farm any god that you want, getting far more kills/hour than you should be.  This would ruin GwD item values.

I disagree, for this would make GwD far too easy, and it's easy enough as is.

If it's extremely rare, it would be really hard to get anyway. I was thinking about this suggestion due to the saradomin god as it is near impossible to solo more than one kill per invo, then to go back the kill count takes forever.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 04:52:43 am by Loosenater »
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline Fate

• Liked: 1011 times
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2014, 04:59:23 am »
Once you have it, you're set for the rest of your Emps-World life.  That's far too overpowered.  Eventually all of the big PvMers will get it, which will almost nullify killcount, and it will be grossly unfair to the players who don't have it.  If you think it's too difficult to solo Commander Zilyana, and you want that changed, then suggest that we add monks to the Saradomin faction.  Also, not all bosses should be solo-able.

Offline Loosenater

• Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2014, 05:08:59 am »
Yeah that's fair enough, thanks. I'll lock this now.
Ex-Mod

#quit
Pages: 1