The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Big Chris

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: giant mole, and its drops... EDITED... EDITED!
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2015, 09:36:04 pm »
no. just no. we have enough bosses at the moment as it is. plus, we already have an item similar to the ornate katana. Its called a bow sword. Is there a reason for your post count:thanked ratio? although this is the best suggestion from you I've ever seen. think about what you suggest and what you post before you post it? please?

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2015, 09:53:42 pm »
no. just no. we have enough bosses at the moment as it is. plus, we already have an item similar to the ornate katana. Its called a bow sword. Is there a reason for your post count:thanked ratio? although this is the best suggestion from you I've ever seen. think about what you suggest and what you post before you post it? please?

at least i have brains and ideas in it what i should post or suggest... unlike you that only comment hateful comments on other peoples suggestions or threads before even considering it happen... i'm not a robot that wants emps to be same for ever... so you're telling me think before posting, i'm telling you think before replying okay?
Supported! That Katana looks AWESOME!

well duhh yeah, we would look like freaking ninjas :)

Offline Big Chris

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2015, 12:09:10 am »
Dude, im not hatin'. but every single post you will make, and every suggestion you will make, somebody is going to disagree with you, and they have. But instead of doing what a normal functioning human being does and listens to the opposing argument, you get and angry and make the post all about yourself and how your opinion is the right one. Listen to what your fellow emps-worders are telling you and learn from them. Also, when making future suggestions, take into account the process of actually coding them into the game, how much of an impact it will have on the community/economy of the game. Just remember this is emps-world. We are unique from other private servers and so far all your suggestions have either come out of runescape itself or other private servers out there. If u want those features. Play the other servers. Simple as that.
Rant over,
-Big Chris
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 12:49:20 am by Big Chris »

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2015, 12:22:10 am »
first of all... this typing is just killing me, and when you write something, please read it again and correct your mistakes because i didn't understood half of the things you said..."not hatin", the second, 70% of people agreed with my suggestions, maby not 70% but at least some of them agreed witch means those suggestions aren't total bullshit, i don't know do you read the rest of replies to my thread or just post your own reply and say everyone straight hated it, and i would like to see making a suggestion or at least any of the thread yourself

"not hatin"

Offline Big Chris

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2015, 12:37:20 am »
I apologis for any spelling errors in my posts as I am using my phone and sometimes the keypad does not register correctly.

Zud, you have completely missed the the whole point if my previous post entirely. I suggest you re read it, carefully, I will try and edit it and fix any mistakes for you and try to make it as clear as can be. If you still do not understand all I have to say is, "two really tiny suggestions."
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 02:50:40 am by Big Chris »

Offline Ahrim Ghost

• Liked: 54 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2015, 03:26:07 am »
I like the boss, I don't like the drops. Someone mentioned having untradable drops and I thought a cool idea would be to add a Focus Sight and a Hexcrest which could be combined with the slayer helmet to make a "Full Slayer Helmet" which then could give some sort of bonus like idk just for an example. While wearing a Full slayer helmet against slayer tasks you'll have a 15% bonus of obtaining rare drops or something. Just an Idea :)
VENI, VIDI, VICI

Ex Moderator

Offline B3astmode

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2015, 06:32:42 am »
how about adding a giant mole to the game? it would look like this:

this would be a really hard boss and have around 400-600 hp and would be pretty hard to solo, it would be located here:

EDIT: it could drop something like none monster drops in emps world... maby a dragon pickaxe, or gilded armors... or  even some tradable cosmetics... and i just though of a new item - as in new in emps world:
this would be a cosmetic (tratable item) - ornate katana... it would have max prayer bonus, but wouldn't deal much damage... maby since it's a katana it would have special attack dealing 3 very quick hits on an opponent... but not powerful ones. here is a picture of it:

this would also be kind of logical drop couse of the giant moles nails... or i don't know maby now
but i think that adding an ornate katana to it's drop as well in game would be super duper cool idea, because it would look so, so, so swag... at least to me
Agree with everything aside from the dragon pickaxe drop

i've spent a decent amount of time and decent amount of work making this suggestion, i hope you like it and leave your opinions below :).

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2015, 09:15:09 am »
how about adding a giant mole to the game? it would look like this:

this would be a really hard boss and have around 400-600 hp and would be pretty hard to solo, it would be located here:

EDIT: it could drop something like none monster drops in emps world... maby a dragon pickaxe, or gilded armors... or  even some tradable cosmetics... and i just though of a new item - as in new in emps world:
this would be a cosmetic (tratable item) - ornate katana... it would have max prayer bonus, but wouldn't deal much damage... maby since it's a katana it would have special attack dealing 3 very quick hits on an opponent... but not powerful ones. here is a picture of it:

this would also be kind of logical drop couse of the giant moles nails... or i don't know maby now
but i think that adding an ornate katana to it's drop as well in game would be super duper cool idea, because it would look so, so, so swag... at least to me
Agree with everything aside from the dragon pickaxe drop

i've spent a decent amount of time and decent amount of work making this suggestion, i hope you like it and leave your opinions below :).

i don't really see your reply lol
Pages: 1 2